FEATURED JOBS FROM US
A newly established Alcoholic beverage distribution firm in Accra is urgently looking for skilful, ambitious, persuasive, results-driven and self-motivated professionals to fill the following vacancies:
Click on any of the positions below for full details and application.
-ACCRA -ACCRA -ACCRA -ACCRA , GREATER-ACCRA GREATER-ACCRA GREATER-ACCRA GREATER-ACCRA , GHANA GHANA GHANA GHANA
7th July 2020
- Ensuring that a well-balanced meal is prepared at all times as per the instructions of the house owner
- Maintain your working area clean at all times by ensuring that you clean as you work.
- You will be required to observe very high standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- You will ensure the house consumables are well stocked up as per the instructions in the house.
- Must have some practical experience as a cook & housekeeper.
- Male cooks only
- HND or Diploma in Catering
- Be physically fit.
Tema Tema Tema Tema , GREATER-ACCRA GREATER-ACCRA GREATER-ACCRA GREATER-ACCRA , GHANA GHANA GHANA GHANA
6th July 2020
We are looking for a new principal to join our team and foster a healthy learning environment for our students. Your primary responsibilities will be to supervise our education staff and oversee day-to-day school operations. To succeed in this role, you should be able to make quick decisions under pressure and have a comprehensive understanding of the national education system and its regulations. Excellent communication and organizational abilities are also important skills you should demonstrate as a principal. If you meet these requirements and you’re passionate about a leadership role in education, we’d like to meet you. Responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day school operations
- Manage school logistics and budgets
- Set learning goals for students and teachers based on national curricula
- Monitor and report on teacher performance
- Present data from school performance to board members
- Research new resources and techniques to improve teaching
- Interview and hire school personnel
- Review and implement school policies
- Provide guidance and counselling to teachers
- Handle emergencies and school crises
- Organize school events and assemblies
- Ensure a safe and clean environment for students (e.g. implementing hygiene rules)
- Attend conferences to gain knowledge on current educational trends
- Setting performance objectives for students and teachers
- Implementing and monitoring school policies and safety protocols
- Overviewing administrative tasks (e.g. updating employee records)
- When building your own school principal job description, be sure to tailor these responsibilities to your specific needs.
- Previous experience as a principal or in a similar role
- Knowledge of school administrative processes and national educational regulations
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and education management systems
- Attention to detail
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Crisis management
- Ability to coach and inspire
- A teaching license is preferred
- Degree in Education; Master’s degree is a plus
GH₵1,400 - GH₵2,000 / Month
Kasoa Kasoa Kasoa Kasoa , CENTRAL CENTRAL CENTRAL CENTRAL , GHANA GHANA GHANA GHANA
6th July 2020