#1 JOB POSTING SITE FOR EMPLOYERS IN GHANA
EMAIL YOUR JOB VACANCY DETAILS
POST THE JOB ONLINE YOURSELF
JOB POSTING / RECRUITER PACKAGES
WHY YOU SHOULD POST YOUR JOB VACANCIES ON OUR WEBSITE
Posting your job vacancies on xycareers.com is a great alternative to job vacancy ads in newspapers such as Daily Graphic which tend to be quite expensive, with no option to automatically screen applications before shortlisting from the rest. Our website reaches every part of Ghana where internet reaches. In addition, you will have access to our powerful Employer/Recruiter dashboard to completely take charge of your recruitment process.
Another great feature is that all featured jobs on our website are posted on BusinessGhana jobs portal, Tonatona jobs and other partner jobs portals in Ghana.
Do you want to post jobs online in Ghana for FREE or Featured? Xycareers.com/ghana is Ghana's leading free job posting site with ability to reach thousands of ready jobs seekers in Ghana. We also have advanced candidates and CV database filtering system to make your recruitment in Ghana a pleasant experience.
Whether you are an employer or recruiter, you can purchase any of these Job Posting Packages to enable you feature your jobs and reach more candidates and also have access to more powerful options. But if you don't want to reach more people, just skip this step.
You can purchase any of these Employer / Recruiter Packages to enable you feature your jobs and reach more candidates and also have access to more powerful options.
We also have candidates database of over 50,000 job seekers in Ghana. For limited time only, you could have access at no extra cost if you purchase any of our job posting packages.
HOW YOUR JOB POSTING WILL LOOK LIKE ON OUR WEBSITE
- Research, identify, and build relationships with potential new clients and partners, leveraging a variety of approaches including events, networking, and cold calling to market the Cocoalink App.
- Assist in developing strategies and solutions that meet the needs of potential clients, and communicating these effectively through proposals and presentations
- Analyze the market for the Cocoalink project, identify all risks and prepare risk mitigation strategies
- Manage all resources efficiently and assist the project team to resolve all requests from project partner and clients.
- Documents all project deliverables and prepare appropriate time schedule and provide estimates on all costs and oversee the work of all third party consultants.
- Maintain all work according to the project schedule and perform research on various activities for effective implementation of projects
- Prepare project status reports on a monthly basis
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in an appropriate field of study
- Proven experience in managing, or assisting in managing, short- or long-term field projects
- Excellent project management and coordination skills; the ability to designate success metrics, strategies to achieve metrics, and ability to motivate team members to participate enthusiastically
- Writing and presentation skills; especially budget and report writing
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint
- Strategic flexibility and cross-cultural sensitivity, particularly when under-pressure
- Time management, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Competitive Salary
- Local Health Insurance
- Free Office Lunch
- Professional development opportunities
- A leadership team and colleagues investing in your personal and professional growth
- Dynamic, young culture with great opportunities for learning, leadership, and FUN
- Continue to build out and manage Zipline’s recruiting processes with an emphasis on scalability while maintaining our extremely high bar.
- Partner with leadership across stakeholders in Ghana and Global Operations to manage and drive metrics-driven, effective recruitment programs.
- Be the voice of our talent brand in Ghana.
- Build and scale a data-driven, world class recruiting team, supporting Zipline’s hiring needs across the world.
- Previous experience managing recruiting in a growing company in Ghana
- 3+ years experience recruiting and leading talent teams
- Proven track record of creating and implementing talent acquisition strategy for high performing team while maintaining culture and promoting diversity
- Expertise in tracking recruiting metrics to create data-driven strategies
- Excellent leadership, communication, and management skills
- Desire to work in a decentralized team and be very hands on
- Experience navigating and working within a fast-moving and growing organization.
- Experience engaging multiple and cross-sectional stakeholder groups with varying levels of public health and pharmaceutical knowledge and expertise.
- Experience developing and implementing technical and complex projects and processes with public and private stakeholders in the healthcare sector.
- High-level knowledge and understanding of rules, regulations, and standard practices surrounding health systems, pharmaceutical supply chain, and patient safety.
- Deep and practical knowledge of global health supply chains.
- The ability to think and communicate from the perspective of health systems stakeholder.
- To be a strong visual, written, and verbal communicator with experience drafting proposals, reports, standard operating procedures, and digestible presentations.
- To be able to interpret and leverage data to make cogent yet compelling insights and arguments to health systems stakeholders.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a deep willingness to full own and push forward the projects you are working on.
- To be willing to learn and grow your technical skills.
- 3+ years experience working in the Pharmaceutical space where you have managed stakeholders at a very high level
- Experience in Regulatory Affairs and Policy Management will be an added advantage
- Must have a minimum degree in Pharmacy or any healthcare related course
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum Pharmacy technician with 3 to 5 years experience at community or hospital Pharmacy or Pharmacist with 2 years’ experience
- First Degree in related field.
- Good written and communication skills
- Experience in using project management tools (eg, Gantt chart, PERT chart, calendar)
- Excellent computer skills, especially MS office suite
- Exceptional time management skills
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Willingness to work with flexible hours
- Willingness to travel
- Assist with overseeing IFC activities in the country and act as a deputy to the Country Manager;
- Together with the Country Manager, oversee the implementation of IFC’s strategy in Ghana and the preparation of business plan updates as needed;
- Oversee the preparation of WBG strategy documents such as Country Strategies, Country Private Sector Diagnostics, and Country Partnership Frameworks;
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of the country and stay on top of key economic and political issues;
- Work with investment, advisory, upstream and relevant WBG teams to continue to roll out the IFC 3.0 strategy and develop the project pipeline;
- Build and maintain strong high-level relationships with the private sector, relevant government officials, key development partners, and WBG colleagues to support business development and portfolio management;
- Participate in client selection and help ensure that IFC is working with the right sponsors;
- Assist in project structuring and implementation using local market intelligence;
- Track the project pipeline and assist in moving transactions forward;
- Help manage development partner relations to support the raising of funds for advisory projects;
- Track and oversee the preparation of visiting missions/trips to the country;
- Contribute to the preparation of board papers and other documents, as needed;
- Develop a good understanding of the portfolio, assist with resolving issues and maintain good relationships with existing clients;
- Prepare/coordinate high-quality briefs for WBG senior management;
- Represent IFC externally and provide visibility for IFC through organizing/participating in high profile events (high-level visits, press interviews, seminars and conferences);
- Ensure internal and external requests are addressed;
- Act for the Country Manager as needed;
- Assist with the supervision of staff in the Ghana Sub-region, including providing leadership, guidance and mentoring, and recommending career and training opportunities;
- Assist in the onboarding and supervision of the Country Officers responsible for the other countries in the Ghana Sub-region; and,
- Assist with the smooth running of the IFC country office and WBG building in Accra.
- Post-graduate degree, preferably in finance, business administration, management, economics, or a similar field;
- 12+ years of relevant experience, preferably in areas such as investment or commercial banking, public-private partnerships, management consulting, or operational experience in an investment and/or advisory role;
- Experience and/or a strong interest in Africa is required, and experience in the Ghana Sub-region is an advantage;
- Ability to assess the viability of business opportunities and risks;
- Ability to think creatively about potential investment opportunities, and to use business development skills to translate such opportunities into bankable projects;
- Strong analytical, finance, financial modeling, credit, and transaction structuring skills is an advantage;
- Good understanding of IFC’s investment and advisory business lines, their products, how they complement each other, and how they may be leveraged to match the long-term needs of clients and open new markets;
- Track record in developing and maintaining strong high-level relationships in the private sector, government, and development institutions;
- Ability to represent IFC externally with the private sector, government, development partners, media, and other stakeholders;
- Team management experience including supervising, mentoring and training staff;
- Team player with strong leadership and influencing skills, and track record in working in a matrix structure;
- Strong client service orientation;
- Ability to resolve challenging issues;
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical and presentation skills, and ability to work with or supervise the use of data utilizing standard office software Excel, Word, PowerPoint; and,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is required, and French language skills are a strong advantage.