#1 JOB POSTING SITE FOR EMPLOYERS IN GHANA
EMAIL YOUR JOB VACANCY DETAILS
POST THE JOB ONLINE YOURSELF
JOB POSTING / RECRUITER PACKAGES
WHY YOU SHOULD POST YOUR JOB VACANCIES ON OUR WEBSITE
Posting your job vacancies on xycareers.com is a great alternative to job vacancy ads in newspapers such as Daily Graphic which tend to be quite expensive, with no option to automatically screen applications before shortlisting from the rest. Our website reaches every part of Ghana where internet reaches. In addition, you will have access to our powerful Employer/Recruiter dashboard to completely take charge of your recruitment process.
Another great feature is that all featured jobs on our website are posted on BusinessGhana jobs portal, Tonatona jobs and other partner jobs portals in Ghana.
Do you want to post jobs online in Ghana for FREE or Featured? Xycareers.com/ghana is Ghana’s leading free job posting site with ability to reach thousands of ready jobs seekers in Ghana. We also have advanced candidates and CV database filtering system to make your recruitment in Ghana a pleasant experience.
Whether you are an employer or recruiter, you can purchase any of these Job Posting Packages to enable you feature your jobs and reach more candidates and also have access to more powerful options. But if you don’t want to reach more people, just skip this step.
You can purchase any of these Employer / Recruiter Packages to enable you feature your jobs and reach more candidates and also have access to more powerful options.
We also have candidates database of over 50,000 job seekers in Ghana. For limited time only, you could have access at no extra cost if you purchase any of our job posting packages.
HOW YOUR JOB POSTING WILL LOOK LIKE ON OUR WEBSITE
OverviewAs a B2B Sales & Marketing Consultant, you will handle marketing efforts for brand awareness, lead generation, content writing, email campaigns, deal closure & client accounts management. A marketing consultant is responsible for defining marketing strategies, identifying the most appropriate message, and executing these strategies for businesses. Marketing consultants are up-to-date with trends in social media marketing, online marketing, and direct response marketing.
What You Will Do
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- WHATSAPP MARKETING
- EMAIL CAMPAIGN , AUTO RESPONDERS & TRIGGERS
- BLOG CREATION
- WEBSITE MANAGEMENT
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- TELE MARKETING
- CLIENT LIVE CHAT
- PRODUCT DEMOS / PRESENTATION
- BUSINESS MEETINGS & DEAL NEGOTIATIONS
- QUOTATIONS / INVOICING
- EXPENSE DATA ENTRY
- SALES FORECAST & PLANNING
- HANDLING LEADS PRODUCT QUERIES
- UPDATING & MANAGING LEADS DATA IN CRM
- PREPARING OF DOCUMENTATIONS (EG SLA, CONTRACTS, ETC) CLIENT ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT & OTHER ADMIN RELATED TASKS.
What we can offer you
- Opportunity for learning & growth
- Good remuneration
- Good working environment
- Opportunity for remote work from home
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Forecast costs and revenues
- Manage tax payments
- Organize internal audits
- Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department)
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
- Analyze financial trends
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
- Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
- Time-management abilities
- BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Additional certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Inventory Management
- Billing and Collection Processing
- Payroll Processing
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Statements
- Cash Flow preparation and analysis
- Forecasting reports
- Business Process Improvements.
- Setting up of new account
- Matching and recording all transactions into its correct categorization in Quickbooks and Xero cloud-based accounting software
- Bill and Invoices creation in the system
- Data migration using the third party application
- Inventory management tracking
- Audit process and procedures to all transactions and reports
- Account troubleshooting and tune-up including variances and out of balance accounts
- Month-end payroll and taxes preparation
- Accounts receivables and collection monitoring
- Accounts payables timely payments monitoring
- Reconciling of all bank accounts: Savings, Checkings, Credit cards, etc.
- Profit and Loss Analysis
- Balance Sheet Analysis
- Journal Entry Analysis
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field
- Above 2+ years of operations experience with more than 3 years of financial reporting experience Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities and lead and train teams
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong conflict management, negotiation and organization skills
- Finding new opportunities for business and working closely with Account Executives to close deals
- Sourcing pipeline via direct outreach (phone and email) based on our prospect database and your own research
- Helping grow the sales team and build a scalable, repeatable process
- Completing sales training assignments and improving quickly
- Adapting quickly to our fast-paced, dynamic organization
- Quick learner, highly inquisitive, and ambitious
- Very goal-oriented
- Bring a lot of energy and enthusiasm to work
- High acumen for and desire to learn sales
- 2 years sales experience
- Strong record of success in whatever you have done
- Customer Service kills
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in the healthcare Sector will be an added advantage
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Business/Finance/Science/HR related degree with 5 Years’ experiences
- Talent with strong transferrable skills for potential move in Sales role or Finance role in foreseeable future
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills (V Look Up, Pivot table, Chart) & PowerPoint
- Project management skills to collect and organize information clearly and precisely, and enable fast and appropriate decisions