#1 JOB POSTING SITE FOR EMPLOYERS IN GHANA
EMAIL YOUR JOB VACANCY DETAILS
POST THE JOB ONLINE YOURSELF
JOB POSTING / RECRUITER PACKAGES
WHY YOU SHOULD POST YOUR JOB VACANCIES ON OUR WEBSITE
Posting your job vacancies on xycareers.com is a great alternative to job vacancy ads in newspapers such as Daily Graphic which tend to be quite expensive, with no option to automatically screen applications before shortlisting from the rest. Our website reaches every part of Ghana where internet reaches. In addition, you will have access to our powerful Employer/Recruiter dashboard to completely take charge of your recruitment process.
Another great feature is that all featured jobs on our website are posted on BusinessGhana jobs portal, Tonatona jobs and other partner jobs portals in Ghana.
Do you want to post jobs online in Ghana for FREE or Featured? Xycareers.com/ghana is Ghana’s leading free job posting site with ability to reach thousands of ready jobs seekers in Ghana. We also have advanced candidates and CV database filtering system to make your recruitment in Ghana a pleasant experience.
Whether you are an employer or recruiter, you can purchase any of these Job Posting Packages to enable you feature your jobs and reach more candidates and also have access to more powerful options. But if you don’t want to reach more people, just skip this step.
You can purchase any of these Employer / Recruiter Packages to enable you feature your jobs and reach more candidates and also have access to more powerful options.
We also have candidates database of over 50,000 job seekers in Ghana. For limited time only, you could have access at no extra cost if you purchase any of our job posting packages.
HOW YOUR JOB POSTING WILL LOOK LIKE ON OUR WEBSITE
We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey as Senior General Ledger Accountant at Jumia. Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers. Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery. With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generationMain Responsibilities
- Ensure Balance Sheet Accounts are reconciled monthly in line with period end close timelines.
- Ensure IFRS 16 reporting and completion of related topics with the Central finance teams
- Lead in ensuring compliance to timelines during monthly period-end closing.
- Assist in th
- e documentation and maintenance of Ledger processes and controls, including the identification and testing of relevant SOX controls.
- Track and maintain fixed asset ledger by coordinating with IT and Accounts Payable; prepare schedules for reporting of fixed assets.
- Assist with year-end audits.
- Liaise with Head of Accounts to ensure accurate and timely filing of all monthly, quarterly and annual tax filings and filing of the support documents to a dedicated drive.
- Directly assist the Head of Accounts to ensure accuracy of all accounting balances (Customer/Vendor/GLs/Bank etc.).
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and standards
- Awareness of business trends
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experience with ERP accounting software packages, like SAP or Navision
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- 5+ years’ experience in general accounting or tax accounting
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
Houston Packaging Company Ltd require a female Business Development Executive for immediate employment
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Prospect for new customers and maintain existing ones
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Follow up on customer interaction and transactions
- Arrange packing and delivery of customers’ orders.
- Collection of payment from customers, cheque or cash.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Provide weekly report to the Supervisor
- Run other errands that will be assigned to you by your Supervisor
- Good communication skills
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing deals skills
- Excellent writing
- Time management skills
- Presentation skills
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCES
- Must have HND, Diploma or Degree in Marketing or any related field.
- Must have at least 1 year working experience in sales and marketing
- Must have worked in the BANKING or INSURANCE sector
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Must have good interpersonal relationship
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients
- Good listening and problem solving skills
- Must be focus in every task given
- Must be hardworking and committed
- Must be trustworthy and loyal
- Must be self-motivated
- Must have the ability to work for more hours
- Must be below 30 years
- Must live around Spintex, Teshie, Nungua, Tema, Sakomono and Ashaiman
Performing a variety of dental assisting duties while promoting quality dental care for our patients in a safe environment with minimal stress. Assisting specialists / dentists / hygienists. Active involvement in oral health promotion. Effectively communicate with patients on all aspects of care including appointment scheduling and payments. Actively work to the highest international standards od cross infection are adhered to. Maintain equipment as per protocol and report malfunctioning or damaged equipment as soon as possibleMain Responsibilities
- Prepare for patients in advance by reviewing medical history, treatment plan and chart notes to know what will be done and how to set up for each patient.
- Prepare procedure set ups (trays).
- For Ortho nursing – ensure patient orthodontic models, photos and radiographs are available during treatment.
- Clean and disinfect treatment rooms. Place protective barriers as required.
- Keep all instruments and equipment clean, organized and ready for use.
- Assist dentists during procedures and be proactive in your approach.
- Take all types of dental X-rays as prescribed and complete the necessary documentation
- Make thorough procedure notes to document exam findings, doctor’s treatment plan, patient’s chief complaint and treatment goals, materials used, and steps taken during every procedure.
- Ensure surgeries are clean and tidy ready for next patient.
- Sterilize instruments between patients.
- Restock supplies in each location including rotation of stock between surgeries as they are used. Ensure that items about to expire are identified.
- Ensure leaflets likely to pertain to the procedures are at hand
- Strictly adhere to health and safety protocols as well as cross infection to the highest standard. Perform all equipment and facility maintenance procedures regularly according to the schedule and guidelines.
- Ensuring all clinical waste is adequately disposed-off.
- Ensure end of day procedures as assigned are completed.
- Explain dental procedures and hand out information about dental procedures.
- Give OHI, post-operative instructions (including how and when to take / use any prescribed items including medication) to patients and parents of pediatric patients.
- Be aware of on-going practice marketing and targets and work towards assigned goals
- Take part in marketing events (including school screens) as required
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Dental Nursing from a recognized Institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (must have interest in Dental Nursing) – TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED
- Excellent competence and high professional ethics in nursing practice especially in dental care
- Excellent written and spoken English and oral communication skills
- Experienced in word processing software, spreadsheets (Word and Excel) and other office applications.
- Attention to detail
- Respect patient’s confidentiality and dignity
- Excellent people management skills
- Understanding of excellent customer Service
- Good organizational skills: Friendly, approachable and outgoing team player
- Diligent, honest and hardworking
- Motivated and keen to develop and advance their career
- Outgoing personality who can relate to people at all levels
- Very well-presented
- Great positive attitude
We are looking for a Maintenance Superintendent to be based offshore – Ghana. The rotation will be (28X28). This is offered on a permanenet basis. Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognised independent oil and gas company focussed on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licences across 15 countries. The role will report to the Offshore Installation Manager, with a functional report to the M&I Manager. The individual will be responsible for the execution of all maintenance and inspections activities on the FPSO. They will need to have supervisory experience and be expected to lead company and contractor maintenance workforce. They will have experience of major shutdown campaigns and have a sound knowledge of facility asset integrity management principles Manage all Maintenance and Inspection activities on the FPSO in a safe and efficient manner, being aware of the safety of others, effective utilisation of relevant FPSO systems, processes and resources, ensuring compliance with company and statutory requirements. Works in conjunction with Maintenance & Integrity Manager to develop and implement the Ghana Asset Maintenance strategy.Key roles and responsibilities:
- Manage all planned preventative and corrective maintenance as described in Computerised Maintenance
- Management System (CMMS) PMs, Job Plans and work instructions
- Manage Shutdown and major/campaign maintenance work programmes
- Responsible for weekly monitoring checks on safety, production and environmental critical equipment, reporting any deviation to performance standards and raise work orders in CMMS.
- Manage all fault finding and diagnostic checks ensuring any repairs are addressed promptly.
- Participates in failure investigations and root cause analysis to identify and implement reliability improvement opportunities.
- Ensures critical spares and materials are available to enable work to be completed per schedule. Ensure any discrepancies are addressed.
- Completing and maintaining all documentation as required for all maintenance operational work activities
- Liaises with and obtains Engineering Technical Support to achieve and maintain the technical and performance integrity of the FPSO Facility
- Complete all work activities in accordance with the Facility standards, management procedures and specifications.
- Works closely with onshore M&I Manager and Team to ensure development and implementation of the TGL Maintenance Strategy
- Apply good Maintenance engineering practice and judgement to the input, and execution and completion of engineering requests and maintenance work activities.
- Identify and propose ideas and solutions that will increase efficiency and productivity without loss of integrity.
- Ensure that maintenance contractors are managed safely and effectively.
- Providing FPSO familiarization of planned work scopes.
- Arrange, review, plan, engage and manage vendors as required to complete work activities.
- Complies with the Tullow HSEQ Code of Conduct to protect people and the environment at all times. • Has a duty of care to ensure that all personnel work in a manner that is not harmful to their own health and safety and the health and safety of others.
- Complies with the Tullow Code of Business Conduct and Ethics policies and expected training at all times.
- Specific role requirements are outlined within the Emergency response procedure and Muster Station Bill
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent in mechanical/maintenance engineering.
- Extensive post graduate industry experience in a Supervisory engineering discipline role, ideally in the Oil and Gas or Petrochemicals industry, ideally at a refinery or offshore facility in the field of Maintenance management of process plant.
- Ideally have experience of FPSO tanker operations and maintenance and Classification requirements for hull, machinery and topsides production facilities.
- Have good knowledge of the oil and gas production process and the facilities plant and machinery, ensuring their safe operation and maintenance
- A proven track record of leading multi discipline maintenance and inspection teams to meet targets on time and within budget
- Experience managing maintenance and inspection/corrosion management plans
- Sound knowledge and experience of facility asset integrity management principles including: risk based inspection (RBI), corrosion management, anomaly management and fabric maintenance. Experience of defect elimination, root cause analysis and reliability improvement. Actively participate and/or contribute toward defect elimination/system ownership focus groups.
- Experience of shutdown planning and management
- Experience of computerised maintenance management systems
- Experience with Safety and Operations Management Systems
- Detailed knowledge of NDT techniques and their limitations.
- Knowledge of coatings selection, application and inspection/maintenance.
- Knowledge of Pressure systems equipment and piping system basic design/fabrication.
- Knowledge of safety requirements including control of work systems, operational and emergency procedures, company policy and instructions.
- Self-starter who works independently as well as part of a team.
- Acts as change agent to drive innovation and team collaboration
- Lead by example, coaching others in performing Maintenance in line with all legislative, environmental and company standards and procedures.
- Accept accountability and responsibility. Demonstrates responsibility, ownership and excellence in all aspects of Maintenance work.
- Has the presence to influence others to change their modes of operation and maintenance management to improve asset performance
- Apply good Maintenance engineering practice and judgement to the planning, prioritisation, scheduling, execution and completion of engineering requests and maintenance work activities
- Communicates and presents effectively both orally and in writing to management, engineers, subordinates and contractors.
- Takes initiative to get tasks completed
- Collaborates effectively with peers and others
- Teamwork – work cooperatively with others for the benefit of the wider team, shares knowledge and best practice
- Open, honest & reliable.
- Represent the Company professionally and articulately according to the Tullow Business Ethics & Values.
- Able to establish an interactive relationship with the contractors / suppliers to establish a positive Company relationship. In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access to opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem.Job Description
With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive. With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation. To maintain the company’s position as a long-standing E-commerce leader, Jumia Ghana is seeking a Chief Commercial Officer to drive commercial success of the company and shape its strategic plan for growth. As part of Ghana’s Executive Committee, the CCO owns the topline of the country’s P&L and is responsible for creating and executing Jumia’s business plan while managing day to day performance execution. The CCO oversees 4 teams, namely Key Account Management, Commercial Planning, Cross Border E-commerce and Vendor Success (our long tail of marketplace vendors)Main Responsibilities
- Delivering the topline of the business (GMV + revenue), in line or ahead of targets
- DevelopstrategicandtacticaldirectionforallcommercialfunctionsincludingKeyAccountManagement,Commercial Planning, Cross Border E-commerce and VendorSuccess
- Responsible for the structure, competence and efficiency of the Commercialorganization
- Collaboratecloselywithcross-functionalteamsincludingMarketing,Legal,Finance,Operations,Logisticsetc.toensure outstanding customer and sellerexperience
- Deliver successful roll-out of commercial events such as Jumia Anniversary and BlackFriday
- Develop strategic partnerships with C-level executives of key brands and sellers; owning the partner relationship end to end, from initial scoping to negotiation and execution
- A minimum of 8+ years’ experience in consulting, Telco, banking or senior commercial leadership roles in E-commerce/FMCG/or Retail, with demonstrated effective management of large teams
- Proven success in sales & delivering growth
- High growth/emerging market/start-up experience is an additional advantage
- Top-tier business/engineering graduate school or MBA
- Strong project management, analytical and prioritization skills