#1 JOB POSTING SITE FOR EMPLOYERS IN GHANA
EMAIL YOUR JOB VACANCY DETAILS
POST THE JOB ONLINE YOURSELF
JOB POSTING / RECRUITER PACKAGES
WHY YOU SHOULD POST YOUR JOB VACANCIES ON OUR WEBSITE
Posting your job vacancies on xycareers.com is a great alternative to job vacancy ads in newspapers such as Daily Graphic which tend to be quite expensive, with no option to automatically screen applications before shortlisting from the rest. Our website reaches every part of Ghana where internet reaches. In addition, you will have access to our powerful Employer/Recruiter dashboard to completely take charge of your recruitment process.
Another great feature is that all featured jobs on our website are posted on BusinessGhana jobs portal, Tonatona jobs and other partner jobs portals in Ghana.
Do you want to post jobs online in Ghana for FREE or Featured? Xycareers.com/ghana is Ghana's leading free job posting site with ability to reach thousands of ready jobs seekers in Ghana. We also have advanced candidates and CV database filtering system to make your recruitment in Ghana a pleasant experience.
Whether you are an employer or recruiter, you can purchase any of these Job Posting Packages to enable you feature your jobs and reach more candidates and also have access to more powerful options. But if you don't want to reach more people, just skip this step.
You can purchase any of these Employer / Recruiter Packages to enable you feature your jobs and reach more candidates and also have access to more powerful options.
We also have candidates database of over 50,000 job seekers in Ghana. For limited time only, you could have access at no extra cost if you purchase any of our job posting packages.
HOW YOUR JOB POSTING WILL LOOK LIKE ON OUR WEBSITE
- Prepare field office payment vouchers and expense reports with appropriate documentation of all transactions for the office;
- Ensure that supporting documents are efficient and follow internal control;
- Input financial and accounting data into the Business world accounting software system as requested;
- Support preparation of Field Office Financial Reports (FOFRs) including gathering all vouchers and related documents, bank advices and statements on a monthly basis and timely manner;
- Scan and archive FOFR documents;
- Perform cash inventory and control (monthly closing);
- Support reconciliation of monthly bank statements;
- Assist with monitoring budget advances for workshop and/or meetings;
- Ensure that all office accounts (i.e. telephone, internet, building services, office rent, taxes and vendors) are paid in an appropriate and timely manner;
- Liaise with International accounting services for any questions and requests;
- Prepare payroll taxes and any other payments on a monthly basis;
- Maintain the office inventory list updated (excluding computer and other IT related equipment) and put barcode;
- Monitor office machines are tagged with an inventory barcode;
- Do a bi-annual asset inventory.
- Employee and non-employee Advance Account: ensure that advances are cleared on time within the month of closing;
- Analyze other receivables and Clearing Account.
- Ensure that all documents follow PATH Procurement policy;
- Ensure the 3-way match before processing invoices.
- Liaise with Project Assistant to produce quarterly travel report for PATH Ghana;
- Assist project officers for their advance requests;
- Provide support to other programs for all finance aspects.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with finance and accounting option, ACCA II, CIMA II or equivalent.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience working for an international NGO.
- Knowledge of USAID rules and regulations.
- Ability to work with diverse vendors and stakeholders.
- Proficiency with any accounting system.
- Capacity to collaborate and communicate effectively with team members.
- Ability to use the Business World Accounting Software is a plus
- Proficient in working with MS office computer programs.
- Demonstrated strong finance and organizational skills.
- Experience in SAP or Agresso or any other ERP system.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and ability to appropriately prioritize competing tasks.
- Effective time management and able to work under time pressure.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations of the company such as payroll, invoicing. supplier payments and other financial transactions.
- Accountable for the coordination and preparation of the company's financial budget on an annual basis and ensure monitoring of all expenditure against the budget for every functional area. This will include district and sectorial budgets.
- Monitor income, expenditure and the monthly bank reconciliation.
- Understand, manage and supervise all aspects of cashflow.
- Ensure internal & cost management controls are in place and all aspects of internal controls are adhered to.
- Follow up on all audit findings (internal and external) are addressed and ensure acceptable practices and procedures are maintained.
- Ensure the co-ordination of the statutory audit, year in year out and resolve all possible queries.
- Supervising release of funds to Districts for purchase of cocoa and ensuring proper utilisation or funds. Sending weekly, monthly and annual reports on funds released and utilisation in acceptable format to management and directors.
- Ensure zero outstanding field balances at all districts.
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Continuous validation of information submitted for reporting purposes with respective stakeholders and reporting discrepancies and variances against the functional and overall budget.
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants.
- Seek out measures for minimizing financial risk to the company.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Present financial reports to management, board of directors and other stakeholders in formal meetings.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Ensure efficient tax planning and filling with the appropriate tax authority, as well as ensure all tax regulations within the company are following established standards.
- Responsible for following up on all financial transactions and ensuring tasks are completed on schedule.
- Review and approve statutory returns and payments to the government.
- Supervise and ensure that all tax liabilities are closely monitored and get remitted to the Revenue Authority as per the applicable law.
- A First Degree in Accounting or related Field and Chartered Member of CA, ACCA, CIMA,CFA or similar qualification
- A master's degree in accounting or any other business-related field from any recognized university will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7-10 years relevant work experience, of which at least years should be cocoa buying sector.
- Proven experience in cocoa industry, associated value chains, cocoa farming communities and working with various segments of the sector.
- Experience in leading teams in a previous capacity.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate advance level of knowledge of financial and budgeting systems and practices Innovation.
- A good appreciation and understanding of the operational value drivers of internal cocoa marketing activities.
- Displaying high levels of integrity and honesty.
- In-depth understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Strategic planning and management experience
- Must have strong analytical, communication (both written and oral) research skills and pays attention to detail.
- Team player-ability to work closely with all stakeholders.
- Minimum qualification of Degree.
- Knowledge in business banking / SME is an added advantage.
- Sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Negotiating contracts with potential customers.
- You will need to have a deep understanding of the sales and marketing process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills.
- You need to be 23 years and above and reside in Accra.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting from a recognized University
- At least two years’ experience
- ICAG part 2 or 3 is desirable for this post
- Knowledgeable in Taxation (VAT, WHT, PAYE, Tier 1, 2 and 3 as well as Corporate Tax Returns)
- Knowledge in Excel, Word, Power point
- Must be between 28 years and 38 years old.
- MBA in Accounting is an added advantage