#1 JOB POSTING SITE FOR EMPLOYERS IN GHANA
EMAIL YOUR JOB VACANCY DETAILS
POST THE JOB ONLINE YOURSELF
JOB POSTING / RECRUITER PACKAGES
WHY YOU SHOULD POST YOUR JOB VACANCIES ON OUR WEBSITE
Posting your job vacancies on xycareers.com is a great alternative to job vacancy ads in newspapers such as Daily Graphic which tend to be quite expensive, with no option to automatically screen applications before shortlisting from the rest. Our website reaches every part of Ghana where internet reaches. In addition, you will have access to our powerful Employer/Recruiter dashboard to completely take charge of your recruitment process.
Another great feature is that all featured jobs on our website are posted on BusinessGhana jobs portal, Tonatona jobs and other partner jobs portals in Ghana.
Do you want to post jobs online in Ghana for FREE or Featured? Xycareers.com/ghana is Ghana's leading free job posting site with ability to reach thousands of ready jobs seekers in Ghana. We also have advanced candidates and CV database filtering system to make your recruitment in Ghana a pleasant experience.
Whether you are an employer or recruiter, you can purchase any of these Job Posting Packages to enable you feature your jobs and reach more candidates and also have access to more powerful options. But if you don't want to reach more people, just skip this step.
You can purchase any of these Employer / Recruiter Packages to enable you feature your jobs and reach more candidates and also have access to more powerful options.
We also have candidates database of over 50,000 job seekers in Ghana. For limited time only, you could have access at no extra cost if you purchase any of our job posting packages.
HOW YOUR JOB POSTING WILL LOOK LIKE ON OUR WEBSITE
- Implement ongoing change request from Clients.
- Build and Develop new features for our Software.
- Maintain the current codebase and data stores.
- Optimize performance of code, databases, Cloud services and processes.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Analyzing and modifying. existing software as well as designing,
- constructing and testing end-user applications that meet user needs — all through software programming languages.
- Post-Secondary education in an IT related field (preferred) or similar.
- Fluency in the English language, good communication skills and teamwork.
- Experience with Bitbucket/Jira, Git/Azure DevOps or related tools.
- PHP/Laravel backend development experience.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server, MySQL or other RDBMS.
- Experience with Accounting and Sales Software functionalities and trends.
Administrative Assistant needed at Reputable Company. To Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office. Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors. Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc . performs duties such as record keeping, coordination of meetings and conferences, coordinating direct mail and working on special projects. Also, answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information..
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings.
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies.
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders.
- Preparing documents for meetings and business trips
- Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries
- Greeting and directing visitors and new staff to the organization
- Writing and issuing emails to teams and departments on behalf of teams or senior staff
- Researching and booking travel arrangements for staff members
- Finding ways to improve administrative processes
Job Requirement /Qualifications
- Professionalism Ability to identify issues, formulate opinions, make conclusions and recommendations. Shows pride in work and in achievements; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations. Takes responsibility for incorporating gender perspectives and ensuring the equal participation of women and men in all areas of work.
- planning & organizing Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required; allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary; uses time efficiently.
- communication Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately; asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication; tailors’ language, tone, style and format to match audience; demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
- At least five (3) years of professional working experience is required.
- Experience working in a front or coordinating office, supporting senior level managers or cross functional teams is highly desirable.
- Work experience within the United Nations context or any corporate organization is desirable. Languages
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in oral and written English is required. Working knowledge of another United Nations official language is an added advantage.
- Advanced university degree (Master's degree or higher graduate qualification) in any environmental, social sciences, business, public administration, management, economics or a related field.
- A first-level university degree or Diploma in combination with two (2) additional years of qualifying professional work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
Job OverviewA Reputable Company is Seeking for a Fashion Designer designs and assists with the production of clothing, shoes and accessories, identifies trends, and selects styles, fabrics, colors, prints and trims for a collection. Fashion Designers either design haute couture or ready-to-wear clothing. A fashion designer who can design and sow female bespoke clothing Job Functions/ Responsibilities
- Design and sow female clothing
- Supervise the work of tailors in the female clothing department
- Manage the female clothing department
- create or visualize an idea and produce a design by hand or using computer-aided design (CAD)
- create mood boards to show to clients.
- keep up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes.
- plan and develop ranges, often based on a theme.
- Good Business Sense. A successful fashion designer needs excellent business skills in order to stay within their budget and market their clothing.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Competitive Spirit.
- Artistic Ability.
- Sense of Style.
- Strong Sewing Skills.
- Team Player.
Job Required / Qualifications,
- Three(3) or more years working experience
- Neat sowing skills
- Project Management skills
- Good work ethics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to produce results under pressure
A reputable Business Services/ Advertising & Marketing/ Media & Communication company is seeking to hire a Video Editor to work with. The job of a Video Editor is to assemble recorded film and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects that accurately reflect the vision of the Production Director.
What You Will Do
- Meeting with the Director to determine production vision.
- Reviewing raw material to determine the shot list.
- Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques.
- Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
- Trimming footage and putting together the rough project.
- Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence.
- Consulting with the Director and production team throughout the project.
- Creating the final cut for broadcasting
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competences
- To ensure success as a Video Editor, you should have expert knowledge of modern video editing techniques
- Be able to visualize directorial concepts and work according to a strict time schedule.
- You should also be able to translate a Director's idea into a beautifully crafted film or video piece, worthy of broadcasting.
A reputable healthcare technology company is looking to employ a Medical Sales Executive to lead the sales of digitizing thousands of private hospitals and clinics across Ghana. This will require you to visit a selected number of hospitals/clinics every week and pitch Elephant software to facility leads. Previous experience in the health sector in any of the professions (doctor, nurse etc) or medical sales rep will be useful.
What You Will Do
- Pitching Elephant Software to a list of hospital facilities.
- Booking appointment with key decision makers in the list of health facilities.
- Providing daily updates verbally and writing weekly reports.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain services to customers and prospective customers.
- Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of our solution
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competences
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability to persuade others to change their minds or behavior
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Independence — Job requires developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Persistence — Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Achievement — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and meeting them.
What we can offer you
- The work can be done full time or part time; doctors, nurses and other health professionals can do it part time.
- Full time staff will be entitled to a base salary plus commission on sales.
- Part time consultants will be entitled to commission on sales initiated by them.