#1 JOB POSTING SITE FOR EMPLOYERS IN GHANA
EMAIL YOUR JOB VACANCY DETAILS
POST THE JOB ONLINE YOURSELF
JOB POSTING / RECRUITER PACKAGES
WHY YOU SHOULD POST YOUR JOB VACANCIES ON OUR WEBSITE
Posting your job vacancies on xycareers.com is a great alternative to job vacancy ads in newspapers such as Daily Graphic which tend to be quite expensive, with no option to automatically screen applications before shortlisting from the rest. Our website reaches every part of Ghana where internet reaches. In addition, you will have access to our powerful Employer/Recruiter dashboard to completely take charge of your recruitment process.
Another great feature is that all featured jobs on our website are posted on BusinessGhana jobs portal, Tonatona jobs and other partner jobs portals in Ghana.
Do you want to post jobs online in Ghana for FREE or Featured? Xycareers.com/ghana is Ghana's leading free job posting site with ability to reach thousands of ready jobs seekers in Ghana. We also have advanced candidates and CV database filtering system to make your recruitment in Ghana a pleasant experience.
Whether you are an employer or recruiter, you can purchase any of these Job Posting Packages to enable you feature your jobs and reach more candidates and also have access to more powerful options. But if you don't want to reach more people, just skip this step.
You can purchase any of these Employer / Recruiter Packages to enable you feature your jobs and reach more candidates and also have access to more powerful options.
We also have candidates database of over 50,000 job seekers in Ghana. For limited time only, you could have access at no extra cost if you purchase any of our job posting packages.
HOW YOUR JOB POSTING WILL LOOK LIKE ON OUR WEBSITE
OverviewWe are seeking a marketing and admin intern to help acquire new leads and customers by telling the world (and companies) the story of our product. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for a specific feature set and its benefits. Additionally, you will be charged with helping to craft the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches. You will oversee all external, online acquisition marketing, helping with managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across channels as well as some administration stuff. Working closely with the directors of the company.
What You Will Do
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Collect and analyze market research data
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Help manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our future paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Undertake some administrative tasks as and when it is needed.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competences
- BA/BS/HND or equivalent working experience.
- Previous experience in sales, direct marketing, advertising and Admin essential but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- Proficiency with programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Ready to learn attitude.
What we can offer you
- Amazing commission structure
- Cash incentives
- Supportive team environment
- Active career development
- Flexible shifts and the ability to work from your place of choice
- Plans and manages production of a variety of agriculture crops
- Manages plans for enhancement production of selected crops
- Responsible for designing and developing plans for company's agricultural lands
- Safeguards the environmental sustainability of company's agricultural lands
- Provides management and technical services to out-growers
- A bachelor's degree in Agriculture Science, Environmental Science, Food Science
- Knowledge in Agriculture food chain processes
- Ability to map out strategies to improve crop yields
- Ability to develop sustainable methods to control weeds, pests and keep crops disease-free
- To develop the M&E framework for DTI in consultation with the principal partner and provide leadership to the Monitoring and Evaluation Team in carrying out all aspects of programme monitoring, evaluation and learning, as they relate to the Partner/DTI project, ensuring the quality and relevance of the project's monitoring and evaluation design
- Lead in the conceptualization and implementation of the M&E framework for DTI
- Develop the project's monitoring and evaluation plan, including logical framework with indicators for outputs and outcomes for the five core activities as specified in the project document
- Report on progress against indicators and results to project teams, project leaderships, and to key partners as requested
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in engineering or Building Technology (B.S.c, B.A, B.Eng/B.Tech, etc) a Master's Degree would be an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years experience in conducting monitoring and evaluation learning (ME&L) work.
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite, including word, excel and outlook
- To provide oversight and direction in the implementation of DTI's academic policy and practice across the entire school and to manage academic staff.
- To ensure that efficient use and supervision of student boarding facilities
- Provide clear and inspirational leadership on all academic issues, ensuring excellence in both teaching and learning across the school
- Handle all aspects of the student assessment and reporting systems (both internally and to parents) within the school
- Utilise strong understanding of the unique nature of the DTI learning programmes in evaluating, coordinating and developing the curriculum and the academic aims and standards of the school
- Establish educational resources and budgets in conjunction with the teaching staff and the finance team
- Put in place a system to monitor and ensure regular attendance of students, teachers and facilitators
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Technical & Vocational Education with a minimum of 8 to 10 years working experience in a similar role
- Must possess strong leadership and management skills and be conversant with workplace learning experience. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite is required
- To provide an enabling learning environment for the care, guidance and welfare of students at the hostels and their overall stay at the institute.
- Lead & work with the hostel tutors in ensuring all hostel requirements and needs are met
- Build a disciplined environment ensuring that students comply with all laid down rules and regulations
- Establish and communicate to the student mechanisms for reporting any concerns relating to their well being
- Ensure that students are not subjected to any form of physical, sexual, psychological or verbal harassment or abuse by their colleagues, staff members or service providers
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with at least 8 to 10 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- A Master's Degree in a social science subject would be an added advantage
- Be conversant with student learning