#1 JOB POSTING SITE FOR EMPLOYERS IN GHANA
EMAIL YOUR JOB VACANCY DETAILS
POST THE JOB ONLINE YOURSELF
JOB POSTING / RECRUITER PACKAGES
WHY YOU SHOULD POST YOUR JOB VACANCIES ON OUR WEBSITE
Posting your job vacancies on xycareers.com is a great alternative to job vacancy ads in newspapers such as Daily Graphic which tend to be quite expensive, with no option to automatically screen applications before shortlisting from the rest. Our website reaches every part of Ghana where internet reaches. In addition, you will have access to our powerful Employer/Recruiter dashboard to completely take charge of your recruitment process.
Another great feature is that all featured jobs on our website are posted on BusinessGhana jobs portal, Tonatona jobs and other partner jobs portals in Ghana.
Do you want to post jobs online in Ghana for FREE or Featured? Xycareers.com/ghana is Ghana's leading free job posting site with ability to reach thousands of ready jobs seekers in Ghana. We also have advanced candidates and CV database filtering system to make your recruitment in Ghana a pleasant experience.
Whether you are an employer or recruiter, you can purchase any of these Job Posting Packages to enable you feature your jobs and reach more candidates and also have access to more powerful options. But if you don't want to reach more people, just skip this step.
You can purchase any of these Employer / Recruiter Packages to enable you feature your jobs and reach more candidates and also have access to more powerful options.
We also have candidates database of over 50,000 job seekers in Ghana. For limited time only, you could have access at no extra cost if you purchase any of our job posting packages.
HOW YOUR JOB POSTING WILL LOOK LIKE ON OUR WEBSITE
- SSCE, GCE ’O’/’A’ LEVEL, DIPLOMA,HND, BACHELOR DEGREE
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in designing and implementing donor-funded water delivery and sanitation projects.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of work experience in developing countries, preferably in Ghana or West Africa.
- Minimum (5) years of successful experience as Project Director or Chief of Party of donor-funded technical assistance teams for projects greater than $10 million in developing countries.
- Previous experience in a senior technical or management position on a USAID-funded project.
- Master’s degree or higher in Business, Development Management, Economics, Public Administration, or other related field.
- Demonstrated experience in progressively responsible supervisory positions, including direct supervision of professional and support staff; quality evaluation of staff performance and deliverables; and contracts/grants management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to hold staff accountable for doing their jobs.
- Fluency in English required, knowledge of local languages highly desired.
- Incubating inclusive business: through PPPs, 2SCALE works together with private enterprises to develop agribusiness models that promote inclusiveness, develop (new) competitive edge, and have potential for scaling. PPPs support value chain development and agribusiness cluster formation. The agribusiness cluster approach helps smallholder farmers develop farming as a business and supply agricultural products for local, national, regional and international markets. 2SCALE partners with African and multinational agri-food companies as drivers to increase productivity and to improve efficiency and sustainability of supported agribusiness clusters and value chains. Specific attention is given to youth and women to integrate value chains (as farmers, laborers, entrepreneurs, service providers), and to low income / “base of the pyramid” (BoP) consumers that represent the largest market for food products in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Replicating inclusive business: through PPPs, 2SCALE supports the replication of most successful business models, in different settings (regions, industries), with the same or different private partners.
- Facilitating sector transformation and policy alignment: 2SCALE also supports partnering enterprises to drive sector transformation and policy alignment for critical bottlenecks that cannot be solved by the actors within the focus PPPs, and which affects a number of actors in the sector simultaneously.
- Support the 2SCALE country team in desk research, collecting and analyzing market and industry information related to anticipated and existing PPPs.
- Support the 2SCALE country team in designing, formalizing, implementing, monitoring and documenting PPPs with private business champions (companies or cooperatives) and other relevant private/ public partners:
- Develop business idea screening forms, partnership briefs and descriptions with clear theories of change, and well as related action plans and cost-shared budgets.
- Participate in field interventions that fall under 2SCALE’s responsibility, in line with set targets, and in close collaboration with 2SCALE technical specialists. These activities may include but not be limited to the following:
- Mobilization of actors around target agribusiness clusters and value chains.
- Profiling/ assessments of agribusiness cluster and value chain actors (and of their organizations).
- Business connections of grassroots actors.
- Coordination of activities of connected local actors within agribusiness clusters, based on competitive strategies.
- Capacity building (technical, organizational) and empowerment programs.
- Promotion of innovations within agribusiness clusters and value chains.
- Capacity and trust building activities to improve efficiency and reduce transaction costs within value chains. Linkage of value chain actors to financial and other support services.
- Monitor and document the progress of the PPPs in line with:
- PPP key performance indicators and markers for change.
- PPP action plans and cost-shared budgets.
- Support the 2SCALE country team in the preparation of subgrants for business support services. Monitor these subgrants, particularly through frequent field visits to cluster actors.
- Support (on request) technical specialists to fine-tune and implement the thematic-related interventions.
- Collaborate with the Partnership Facilitators and communication Specialists to develop outreach materials (in English and French, as required) in a frequent manner, and ensure the visibility of the PPPs and their development (achievements, challenges, lessons learnt).
- When required, participate in the sector teams, composed of all Partnership Facilitators with PPPs in the same sector. Respond to and seek advice from the 2SCALE management to improve sector and industry knowledge, forward-looking strategizing within the sector, and priority-setting within existing and new PPPs.
- Write and submit timely activity reports, as well as other technical reports, notes and partnership profiles.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in agribusiness and agriculture operations with Private Sector;
- Master’s degree in one of the following: Agribusiness; Agriculture Economics, and/or related field;
- Proven experience in organizing and facilitating capacity building programs (trainings, demonstrations, field visits, etc.), business meetings, and other events for value chain stakeholders.
- Result-orientation and ability to take initiatives under minimal supervision, and to reach targets.
- Excellent spoken English and ability to write quality documents in English.
- Provide quality images and diagnosis of radiological procedures to clients in the health facility in accordance with the standards of Ghana Society of Radiographers industry and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure all radiological procedures are undertaken efficiently and effectively
- Report suspected fault to appropriate authorities for swift resolutions
- Take appropriate steps to ensure emergencies are handled appropriate by right authorities
- Ensure safe and secured handling of machines and equipment for diagnosis
- Ensure that good quality images and reports are provided to patients
- Ensure efficient collection and utilization of data in imaging services for informed management decisions
- Contribute to planning and formulation of hospital’s policies
- Strong leadership in the management of radiology
- Ensure a follow up call is conducted to ensure customer satisfaction when need arises
- Strategise and advise management on radiological services
- Monitoring and evaluating KPIs for each team member on periodic basis
- Responsible for training team members on Imaging and other radiological related topics
- Supervise the creation of files necessary for radiology
- Responsible for all radiology unit correspondences
- Recommend with justifications subject to approval of operation and management.
- Implement visible initiatives to improve efficient and effective service delivery.
- A 1st degree in Diagnostic Radiography from a recognized institution
- Certification from Allied Health Professions Council
- Minimum of 1year practical work experience, preferably in a supervisory role with a radiology department.
- Proficiency in computer software, including word processing, excel, spread sheet and presentation applications
- Ability to undertake radiographical procedures available at the imaging center accurately
- Ability to keep good records of patients’ data
- Ability to get patients consent on specific procedures
- Ability to book accurate appointment with patients
- Ability to administer drugs on specific procedures
- Ability to advise and counsel on specific procedure
- Ability to train staff on radiological related topics
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sound knowledge of the radiological Industry.
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Organising workloads
- Performing surgical procedures
- Providing general pre- and post-operative care
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Promoting health education
- Managing a department
- Leading a medical team
- Keeping GPS informed about the care of their patients
- Teaching and supervising trainee doctors
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role, preferably in an international private hospital