#1 JOB POSTING SITE FOR EMPLOYERS IN GHANA
EMAIL YOUR JOB VACANCY DETAILS
POST THE JOB ONLINE YOURSELF
JOB POSTING / RECRUITER PACKAGES
WHY YOU SHOULD POST YOUR JOB VACANCIES ON OUR WEBSITE
Posting your job vacancies on xycareers.com is a great alternative to job vacancy ads in newspapers such as Daily Graphic which tend to be quite expensive, with no option to automatically screen applications before shortlisting from the rest. Our website reaches every part of Ghana where internet reaches. In addition, you will have access to our powerful Employer/Recruiter dashboard to completely take charge of your recruitment process.
Another great feature is that all featured jobs on our website are posted on BusinessGhana jobs portal, Tonatona jobs and other partner jobs portals in Ghana.
Do you want to post jobs online in Ghana for FREE or Featured? Xycareers.com/ghana is Ghana's leading free job posting site with ability to reach thousands of ready jobs seekers in Ghana. We also have advanced candidates and CV database filtering system to make your recruitment in Ghana a pleasant experience.
Whether you are an employer or recruiter, you can purchase any of these Job Posting Packages to enable you feature your jobs and reach more candidates and also have access to more powerful options. But if you don't want to reach more people, just skip this step.
You can purchase any of these Employer / Recruiter Packages to enable you feature your jobs and reach more candidates and also have access to more powerful options.
We also have candidates database of over 50,000 job seekers in Ghana. For limited time only, you could have access at no extra cost if you purchase any of our job posting packages.
HOW YOUR JOB POSTING WILL LOOK LIKE ON OUR WEBSITE
OverviewA driver is needed at Risingsun Montessori School
What You Will DoHe will drive school kids.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competences
- Must have a valid drivers' license
- Must have at least 3 years experience in driving school kids
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Must live around SCC, New Weija, New Bortianor and its environs.
OverviewNB: EXPERIENCE IN MARKETING MOBILE ACCESSORIES / FIELD SALES EXPERIENCE IS MUST
What You Will Do
- Present, promote and using solid arguments to sell products
- Placement of products to the new outlets
- Handle distributors
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Check the stocks at distributor & retail level
- Implementing the product into market
- Keeping market intelligent/ doing competitive analysis
- Expanding the retailers base
- Increasing the visibility by merchandising
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competences
- 2 to 3 years experience in the sales of phone accessories.
- To sell the Resort’s accommodation, food and beverage, Health/Sport/Recreation facilities to corporate, NGOs, government and leisure organizations at the highest possible rates
- To achieve sales Targets
- To showcase the Resort through site inspections for potential clients that allows them to experience the product
- To produce statistics reports weekly and monthly
- To work closely with operations to ensure that promises made are fulfilled in our service delivery
- To develop and implement yearly sales plans to guide your sales thrust
- Have intimate knowledge of all facilities in the hotel including hotel rooms types, conference rooms capacity, function venues and layouts and menus
- Pricing knowledge – accommodation and food and beverage rates need to be at your finger Tips as well as corporate rates for various
- Responsibility of communicating and marketing the companybrand internationally, regionally and locally;
- Responsible for all high profile branding of the company's property both on/off site.
- Managing and assisting the sales team with guest enquiries, communication of rates, processing of reservations, and responding to internet and telephonic enquiries;
- Planning on-the-road sales activities for the team and yourself;
- Setting goals and targets for the team including the annual budgets and ensuring targeted levels of profit are achieved
- Planning and implementing promotional/marketing/PR activities to include: o Designing and writing newsletters and press releases, promotions and/or specials o Overseeing the design and production of all marketing materials (including the website) to ensure that it reflects brand equity and be the brand and customer champion/liaison within the organization o Running training presentations to individual travel agencies, tour operators, call centers and reservations/sales teams o Scheduling meetings for and generally organizing and attending travel trade shows/road shows. Organizing educational trips and journalist visits
- Ensuring that all key insights are reported and developed through feedback and research
- Creating partnerships and alliances with operators to ensure maximum market share.
- Developing new business and growing existing clients as well as coming up with strategies and tactical campaigns.
- Responsible for all corporate contracts
- Rate setting with GM
- In Liaison with the GM to set up discount policies and management thereof
- Corporate account management program
- Weekly/Monthly forecasting
- Implement systems of ensuring effectiveness of campaigns/promotions
- Communicate Weekly/Monthly forecasting to operations to planning
- Monthly revenue targets
- First Degree or Masters Degree
- 3years minimum experience in the Hospitality industry
- Exceptional skills in preparing Marketing Plans and mapping up strategies for the hotel
- Resilience and Determination, Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customers service skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and Estimable skills, Management skills Multi-tasking with ability to work under pressure.
- Innovative and new ideas to serve guests better
- Ability to analyze the sales territories for sales opportunities
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Negotiation skills
- Persuasive skills
- Digital Marketing
- Analyzing and marketing management decision making
- Facilitating the processing of contracts for consultants, vendors and external partners that support the office in programme delivery. This includes preparing and filing documents, completing necessary forms and templates, uploading TOR’s in VISION, and making necessary logistical arrangements. Keeps vendor lists, partners, and consultant rosters up-to-date.
- Collecting invoices and filing documents for approval and thereafter processing in VISION and Service gateway.
- Preparing and maintaining records, documents and control plans for the monitoring of project/programme implementation and financial expenditures.
- Supporting the management of administrative supplies and office equipment.
- Maintaining office calendar and arranging meetings. Taking minutes of meetings and keeping the correspondence of the team well organized.
- Providing travel assistance to staff members in section for travel arrangements and entitlements based on the organization’s rules and policies. Liaising with relevant travel focal points to ensure that the organization obtains the best service and price for all travel.
- Maintaining and updating a system which monitors the absence of staff.
- Preparing and maintaining records pertaining to programme planning and development for his/her respective section.
- Carrying out transactions in VISION ensuring programme results, activities and programme coding are as per annual work plans (AWPs), and makes amendments and alterations as per section revisions when necessary.
- Supporting capacity development activities, meetings and conferences by making the logistical arrangements, through engaging with facilitators, caterers and hosts; arranging times through liaising with participants over availability; liaising with budget focal points and section over costs and needs; and preparing background materials for participants.
- Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization .
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible administrative work experience is required. At least two years of this experience should be on programme support. Solid experience in programme and operational computer applications is required.
- Experience working in the UN, an asset.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language of the duty station is an asset.
- Answer phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Provide customers with flight, route and pricing information.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints regarding flight reservations and ticketing problems.
- Process reservations, cancelation request and bookings requested by the customers.
- Identify, escalate priority issues and report to the appropriate teams or personnel.
- Route inbound calls to the appropriate resources and follow up complicated customer calls where required.
- Complete call notes and call reports as necessary and updates them.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Record details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1st degree from a recognized University.
- At least one (1) year experience in the call centre industry
- Ability to speak French is a plus.
- Experience in Fare Quotes and Reservations.
- Experience in ticket revalidation, rebooking and upgrading.
- Experience in the use of Radixx is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to communicate in a very concise and effective manner with customers and supervisors.
- A good listener and able to project a calm, steady demeanour in all interactions
- Stress tolerance and resilience.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated; able to work and meet deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task in an extremely high-paced environment.
- Ability to work late evenings, weekends and other hours as required by the Call Centre schedule.
- Ability to prioritize and execute with a sense of urgency and preciseness.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and individually.
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate the terms of the company’s Contract of Carriage.
- Ability to become proficient in various software and reservation systems used.