#1 JOB POSTING SITE FOR EMPLOYERS IN GHANA
EMAIL YOUR JOB VACANCY DETAILS
POST THE JOB ONLINE YOURSELF
JOB POSTING / RECRUITER PACKAGES
WHY YOU SHOULD POST YOUR JOB VACANCIES ON OUR WEBSITE
Posting your job vacancies on xycareers.com is a great alternative to job vacancy ads in newspapers such as Daily Graphic which tend to be quite expensive, with no option to automatically screen applications before shortlisting from the rest. Our website reaches every part of Ghana where internet reaches. In addition, you will have access to our powerful Employer/Recruiter dashboard to completely take charge of your recruitment process.
Another great feature is that all featured jobs on our website are posted on BusinessGhana jobs portal, Tonatona jobs and other partner jobs portals in Ghana.
Do you want to post jobs online in Ghana for FREE or Featured? Xycareers.com/ghana is Ghana’s leading free job posting site with ability to reach thousands of ready jobs seekers in Ghana. We also have advanced candidates and CV database filtering system to make your recruitment in Ghana a pleasant experience.
Whether you are an employer or recruiter, you can purchase any of these Job Posting Packages to enable you feature your jobs and reach more candidates and also have access to more powerful options. But if you don’t want to reach more people, just skip this step.
You can purchase any of these Employer / Recruiter Packages to enable you feature your jobs and reach more candidates and also have access to more powerful options.
We also have candidates database of over 50,000 job seekers in Ghana. For limited time only, you could have access at no extra cost if you purchase any of our job posting packages.
HOW YOUR JOB POSTING WILL LOOK LIKE ON OUR WEBSITE
- Implement ongoing change request from Clients.
- Build and Develop new features for our Software.
- Maintain the current codebase and data stores.
- Optimize performance of code, databases, Cloud services and processes.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Analyzing and modifying. existing software as well as designing,
- constructing and testing end-user applications that meet user needs — all through software programming languages.
- Post-Secondary education in an IT related field (preferred) or similar.
- Fluency in the English language, good communication skills and teamwork.
- Experience with Bitbucket/Jira, Git/Azure DevOps or related tools.
- PHP/Laravel backend development experience.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server, MySQL or other RDBMS.
- Experience with Accounting and Sales Software functionalities and trends.
OverviewWe are a reputable school in Kasoa looking for a new principal to join our staff. You will lead a team of highly dedicated teachers and support staff in providing the best educational experience for our students. supervise teachers and education staff and keep track of student performance. They ensure that school facilities remain safe for students and faculty and plan regular maintenance of school grounds and equipment. Job Functions / Responsibilities • Oversee day-to-day school operations • Manage school logistics and budgets • Set learning goals for students and teachers based on national curricula • Monitor and report on teacher performance • Review and implement school policies • Interview and hire school personnel • Provide guidance and counseling to teachers • Handle emergencies and school crises • Ensure a safe and clean environment for students • Build relationships with parents to position the school favorably
Requirement / Qualifications, Skills and Competences• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Education field • Previous experience as a principal or leadership role in a school • Knowledge of school administrative processes and national educational regulations • General computer literacy, including use of MS Office • Great presentation and communication skills • Crisis management • Ability to coach and inspire • Passionate about innovation and educational excellence
OverviewRiverfront Farm is seeking an experienced person for the position of Livestock Worker. Farm is located in Ketu South Municipal. (accommodation may be provided for selected candidate). Individual must be available on a full time basis to ensure animals are attended to. Currently, we have pig, ducks, and goats. We will be expanding in the near future and added animals include; grass cutters, snails, rabbits, birds, fish, and cows. Job Functions/ Responsibilities
- Daily duties include: Feeding and vaccinating animals, regular disinfection of all animal houses, cleaning property.
- Adhere to farm production expectations and farm conditions.
- Safeguard animals, report suspicious activities, monitor visitors on property at all given times.
- Follow directions, ask necessary questions when unsure of task
- Prepares production, feed consumption.
- Documentation of animal mortality, incident report, birth, and feed tracking must be completed accurately and clearly.
- Participate in other farm duties when called upon by manager or owner.
- Conduct daily count of animals with security guard at the start and end of shift.
Requirement Qualifications, Skills and Competences
- Must be able to understand and write in English.
- Minimum 1 year experience working with animals
- Must respect and love animals
- Provide references
- Physically fit for duty, energetic and comfortable around all animals.
- Good customer service skills is vital.
- Have experience in promotion/advertising (not mandatory
High-energy Hotel Room Attendant focused on promoting customer satisfaction through exceptional service and maintaining outstanding hotel accommodations. Organized diligent and skilled in handling multiple cleaning and repair projects at the same time. Expert knowledge of cleaning equipment products and techniques. Focuses on completing all tasks quickly and with high quality standards in mind. Accommodates customer needs at all times.
What You Will Do
- Change bed linen and make beds
- Replace used towels
- Sweep and mop floors
- Vacuum carpets
- Replenish bath care products (e.g. soap)
- Restock beverages and food items containers
- Clean public areas, like corridors
- Report any technical issues and maintenance needs
- Address guests’ queries (e.g. on additional services)
- Help guests retrieve lost items
- Any other related assignments as may be assigned by management
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competences
- A minimum of SHS Certificate
- Previous experience in same or related field will be an added advantage.
- Must be between the ages of 20-30 years
- Must live and around Dzorwulu
A reputable Business Services/ Advertising & Marketing/ Media & Communication company is seeking to hire an Account Manager who will act as a link between clients and the agency: you are responsible for liaising between the client and other agency staff to coordinate advertising campaigns to ensure that this is all completed on time and on budget. Under the supervision of the Client Service Director and the Managing Director, you are expected to service the accounts for assigned clients. NB: READ THE REQUIREMENTS AND JOB DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
What You Will Do
- Act as the primary contact for clients for all their day to day issues.
- Act as the liaison between the client and the agency
- Become familiar with the nature of clients' products, business culture and competition and understanding the possibility of changes to these.
- Understand the clients' needs and the advertising solutions they require and communicate the clients' needs to the Creative Team.
- Establish internal project deadlines and coordinate with creative, production and finance to ensure that projects are of highest quality and completed on time.
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Handle budgets, manage campaign costs and ensure invoicing information is understood by the client.
- Check client’s projects before submission
- Arrange and attend meetings and report on key decisions.
- Prepare contact reports
- Obtain required client authorizations
- Prepare daily internal & weekly external status sheets
- Provide ground support for client’s projects & events
- Assist in all aspects of account planning, development, and production as requested.
- Support in the preparation of pitches proposals and campaign strategy documents.
- Support Client Service Director to prospect for new jobs.
- Contribute to campaign strategies and script and concept development.
- Maintain a clear and accurate paper trail.
- And any other reasonable task assigned to you by your Supervisor & management
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competences
- BA/BS in Accounting or related field
- Applicant must have five (5) to ten (10) years working experience.
- Ability to quickly absorb and analyse large amounts of information.
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic, skilled at negotiating and motivating others.
- Strong analytical and communication skills with the ability to articulate issues clearly and concisely verbally and in writing to clients.
- Ability to present ideas with conviction
- Ability to manage time well, prioritize deadlines and handle multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline sensitive, detail driven environment.
- Ability to work long hours, meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision
- A high degree of organization and have a deliberate and thorough approach.
- Comfortable working as part of a team
- Commercially aware