#1 JOB POSTING SITE FOR EMPLOYERS IN GHANA
EMAIL YOUR JOB VACANCY DETAILS
POST THE JOB ONLINE YOURSELF
JOB POSTING / RECRUITER PACKAGES
WHY YOU SHOULD POST YOUR JOB VACANCIES ON OUR WEBSITE
Posting your job vacancies on xycareers.com is a great alternative to job vacancy ads in newspapers such as Daily Graphic which tend to be quite expensive, with no option to automatically screen applications before shortlisting from the rest. Our website reaches every part of Ghana where internet reaches. In addition, you will have access to our powerful Employer/Recruiter dashboard to completely take charge of your recruitment process.
Another great feature is that all featured jobs on our website are posted on BusinessGhana jobs portal, Tonatona jobs and other partner jobs portals in Ghana.
Do you want to post jobs online in Ghana for FREE or Featured? Xycareers.com/ghana is Ghana's leading free job posting site with ability to reach thousands of ready jobs seekers in Ghana. We also have advanced candidates and CV database filtering system to make your recruitment in Ghana a pleasant experience.
Whether you are an employer or recruiter, you can purchase any of these Job Posting Packages to enable you feature your jobs and reach more candidates and also have access to more powerful options. But if you don't want to reach more people, just skip this step.
You can purchase any of these Employer / Recruiter Packages to enable you feature your jobs and reach more candidates and also have access to more powerful options.
We also have candidates database of over 50,000 job seekers in Ghana. For limited time only, you could have access at no extra cost if you purchase any of our job posting packages.
HOW YOUR JOB POSTING WILL LOOK LIKE ON OUR WEBSITE
- Prospect for new customers and maintain existing ones
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Follow up on customer interaction and transactions
- Arrange packing and delivery of customers’ orders.
- Collection of payment from customers, cheque or cash.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Provide weekly report to the Supervisor
- Run other errands that will be assigned to you by your Supervisor
- Must have Degree, Diploma or HND in marketing
- Age not more than 30 years
- At least 1year working experience in any related field.
- Applicant must have empathy
- Must be optimistic
- Must be focus in every task given
- Must take responsibility
- Must be self- motivated
- Maintains financial records by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and accounts payable ledgers.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups, keeping information confidential.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures, complying with state legal requirements.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- HND Accounting
- Not less than 2 years working experience
- Willing to fellowship with the church
- Diagnosing and analyzing faults in various electrical equipment.
- Repairing various electrical and sound equipment.
Required Qualifications, Skills and CompetencesCity and Guilds/ EEC The candidate must:
- Demonstrate knowledge in audio equipment and musical instruments.
- Be capable of analyzing and diagnosing faults in various electronic equipment.
- Be capable of repairing various electronic equipment
- Be a team player
- Have knowledge in computer
- Experience in driving (Added Advantage)
OverviewBRICS AFRICA CONSULTING LLC is a consulting and research firm focused on strategic Technology, Business, Financial and Research services, set up to provide professional advice to organizations that helps them improve operational and financial performance through a hands-on process that supports them in making well-informed decisions that deliver high-impact results and achieve sustained value. BRICS AFRICA CONSULTING LLC focuses on Micro Small and Medium sized (MSMEs) companies in Ghana and other major African countries (especially start-up businesses) preferably in their earlier stages. The purpose of the role is to:
- Offer strategic and operational leadership to BRICS AFRICA CONSULTING LLC covering all aspect of the business’ activities.
- Provide high quality solutions for clients, driven by effective thought leadership, policy and practice.
- Provide technical expertise, skills and knowledge of contemporary management practices adopting policies and principles that allows for the provision of insight and vision on future developments relative to the profitability and sustainability of the business.
What You Will Do
- Working closely with the Chief Executive and other team members to identify opportunities for new business relationships and ultimately close business deals.
- Directing strategic efforts towards the general profitability, growth and expansion of the operations of BRICS AFRICA CONSULTING LLC at all levels.
- Formulation and implementation of tactical and operational business plans in fulfilment of strategic goals and objectives.
- Delivering a profitable company, through qualified and skilled staff, leading the delivery of top notch solutions that are well informed, authoritative and implementable in a manner that promotes the values of BRICS AFRICA CONSULTING LLC; professionalism, transparency, fairness and integrity.
- Building a strong corporate profile and reputation for BRICS AFRICA CONSULTING as a company that delivers top notch high solutions by several means including taking up speaking engagements, writing articles, providing commentary on issues in the areas where the business operates such as Business and Financial management, etc.
- Establishing partnerships and business relationships that supports BRICS AFRICA CONSULTING LLC in its quest to deliver world class services for clients; bringing forward high calibre people and organisations to work as part of facilitating teams on contracts/projects to deliver high quality outcomes.
- Maintaining a solid database of contacts of clients, potential clients and key industry influencers among others, to help secure contracts for BRICS AFRICA CONSULTING LLC.
- Ensuring the delivery of an effective business process and control environment; as per our corporate governance structures; covering proposals, job progression, job completion, invoicing and payments.
- Working closely with Chief Executive Officer to identify opportunities for other streams of work/revenue and ensuring that BRICS AFRICA CONSULTING LLC maximises cross selling referrals to existing and potential clients.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competences
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent level qualification in Business Administration, Commerce or Management with proven track record of dealing with a broad spectrum of clients.
- Proven ability to manage business development, strategic planning and implementation processes with demonstrable commercial and business development skills (An experience of working in or managing a business consultancy firm is an advantage)
- Strong appreciation and understanding of financial management and reporting with the ability to apply same to business development and operational planning.
- Proven track record as a middle level executive in a Sales & Marketing role with an ability to think strategically to contribute to strategy development and performance management and reporting.
- Proven ability to identify and implement continuous process improvement alongside routine business delivery to ensure effective and efficient services ensuring value for money.
- Strong inter-personal, professional and influencing skills, including contract negotiation and management, and an ability to lead, motivate and develop professional and administrative staff.
- A proven ability to work in a dynamic environment under pressure with little or no supervision or in an environment which is continually changing and developing, requiring a flexible approach to delivery while still maintaining quality of service.
- Proven track record in a senior management role with experience in HR strategy and management, establishing performance management systems and structures and overseeing implementation of same.
- Proven leadership record with an ability to stimulate staff performance through continuous professional development of personnel.
- Ability to identify and implement continuous business process improvement alongside customer service charter to ensure effective and efficient service delivery and ultimate satisfaction for clients.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements and reports and applying financial information in strategic decision making and business planning.
What we can offer you
- Very salary and package
- To prepare and plan Yearly and Termly forecasts
- To prepare lesson plans, implement and deliver the nursery curriculum
- To plan and teach using a variety of teaching and learning styles
- To be able to differentiate work to meet the needs of all pupils
- To assess, monitor and maintain accurate records of children's progress
- To prepare termly reports and attend Parent/teacher meetings
- To maintain confidentiality, and meet deadlines at all times
- Must have or working towards at least Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Early Child Education
- Must have knowledge of Jolly Phonics and Montessori methods of teaching
- Must have previous experience of working with pre-school children
- Must be I.T. Literate