#1 JOB POSTING SITE FOR EMPLOYERS IN GHANA
EMAIL YOUR JOB VACANCY DETAILS
POST THE JOB ONLINE YOURSELF
JOB POSTING / RECRUITER PACKAGES
WHY YOU SHOULD POST YOUR JOB VACANCIES ON OUR WEBSITE
Posting your job vacancies on xycareers.com is a great alternative to job vacancy ads in newspapers such as Daily Graphic which tend to be quite expensive, with no option to automatically screen applications before shortlisting from the rest. Our website reaches every part of Ghana where internet reaches. In addition, you will have access to our powerful Employer/Recruiter dashboard to completely take charge of your recruitment process.
Another great feature is that all featured jobs on our website are posted on BusinessGhana jobs portal, Tonatona jobs and other partner jobs portals in Ghana.
Do you want to post jobs online in Ghana for FREE or Featured? Xycareers.com/ghana is Ghana's leading free job posting site with ability to reach thousands of ready jobs seekers in Ghana. We also have advanced candidates and CV database filtering system to make your recruitment in Ghana a pleasant experience.
Whether you are an employer or recruiter, you can purchase any of these Job Posting Packages to enable you feature your jobs and reach more candidates and also have access to more powerful options. But if you don't want to reach more people, just skip this step.
You can purchase any of these Employer / Recruiter Packages to enable you feature your jobs and reach more candidates and also have access to more powerful options.
We also have candidates database of over 50,000 job seekers in Ghana. For limited time only, you could have access at no extra cost if you purchase any of our job posting packages.
HOW YOUR JOB POSTING WILL LOOK LIKE ON OUR WEBSITE
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- HND/First Degree in relevant field
- Assist with staff training development needs and identification.
- Develop lesson plans, tailored to the Process environment within Newmont
- Conduct process induction training and other related trainings for both new hires and contractor.
- Conduct both instructor-led and face-to-face cyanide training for employees and contractors.
- Conduct Mineral Processing refresher training for current employees and contractors.
- Prepare and present reports on training outcomes for the Learning and Development Department.
- Monitor progress of process employees and contractors and provide ongoing training and instruction, as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mineral Processing.
- Workplace Trainer and Assessor Certification is preferable.
- Process Officer Certification (MINCOM).
- Sound theoretical, practical knowledge and understanding of large-scale gold processing.
- Sound knowledge of competency-based curricula.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience in an instructional training and delivery environment and concurrent mineral processing background experience
- Excellent teaching and facilitation skills.
- Incumbent may have to work additional hours and days to maintain the integrity of the training program.
- Incumbent may have to travel to domestic sites in the performance of duties.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of 5 years of post-qualification relevant work. ICT experience with preferred Industry standard IT certifications ITILv3
- Applicants living or residing in and around the job location have an added advantage
- Hold BSc degree in Computer Science / Information Technology/Information systems, Certified in networks (CCNA or equivalent), certified in Microsoft (MCSE/MCSA or equivalent). Microsoft Enterprise Mobility suit (EMS) is a plus
- Technically have advanced knowledge in Microsoft windows server and client operating systems, advanced knowledge in software defined (SD) networking such as Cisco Meraki and Ubiquity devices. Advanced knowledge in Azure identity management and Microsoft Active Directory. Hands-on experience on Microsoft Office 365 Services, proven experience to design and manage IT projects, knowledge in conducting digital literacy and assessing its result. Knowledge in conducting digital literacy and assessing its result. Knowledge in ICT4D budget design and implementation
- Have proven management experience. Ability to create strategic ICT plan and monitoring ICT budget expenditures, Solid experience in ICT hardware and software acquisition and management, Advanced knowledge in project management, professional communications skills, experience in business requirement analysis and change management activities, experience in doing internal ICT audits, ability to develop various ICT policies
- Be a motivated self-starter with initiative, flexibility and enthusiasm.
- Degree in Aquaculture with 5 years of relevant work experience
- Be prepared to stay on the farm
- Relate with clients
- Give accurate feedback
- Work in a team
- Be workable and a good teacher(capable of producing the desired effect or result and ready to help others to acquire knowledge)
- Strong understanding of marketing and advertising either online or offline
- Be active to take initiatives, excellent in teamwork, creative and hardworking
- Good communication skills and be fluent in English
- Be a good coach and mentor
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with old/new clients and follow-ups
What we can offer you
- Best working environment