Reports to: Head of operations Mojagroup
Supervises: Heads of Department
The Operations Manager shall oversee the company’s ongoing operations and procedures. The Ops Manager shall
be responsible for the profitability and efficiency of business. The Ops Manager role is a key member of the senior
management team, reporting only to the COO. The Operations Manager is responsible to maintain control of
diverse business operations being an experienced and efficient leader with business insight and exemplary work
ethics. The Ops Manager shall secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain established departmental policies, procedures and objectives
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment managing and executing all orders and backlog management
for Gaming Operations initiatives; delivering initiatives and projects on time and within scope.
- Customarily and regularly partners and coordinates with managers in Gaming Operations and product
management teams to identify and select key customers for rollout and first to Market initiatives; developing
the project schedule and ensuring all aspects of product launches are executed on time and correctly.
- Customarily and regularly provide general sales support for review by upper management.
- Responsible for maintaining the financial position (profitability) of the company by meeting budgets,
controlling expenses and achieving sales targets.
- Responsible for negotiating terms and conditions with suppliers including service provides, gaming
platforms, media groups and most importantly telecoms.
- Ensures that systems and platforms deployed for the operation are backed with proper SLAs. Monitors
activity, records problems, raises red flags and suggest solutions for rising issues such as downtime, game
errors or flaws
- Maintains a healthy dynamic and ensure compliance with the local regulatory boards including tax
authorities, telecom authorities and most importantly gaming boards.
- Ensures that internal policies and procedure are in place and being implemented properly
- Manages and facilitate interactions with marketing ensuring collateral support and timing on all new product
launches and theme support releases.
- Coordinates expanded marketing support ensuring deliverables for all Gaming Operations related projects, as
- Leads and coordinates cross-functional teams, both internal and external through progress measurement
activity bringing distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
- Requires people and resource management through others, part of a cross-functional team required to
complete the project; contribute to teambuilding and strategy planning; coordinate complex schedules and
requirements from multiple stakeholder expectations.
- Responsible for ad hoc analysis as needed by management. Perform any other related duties as assigned.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested by his direct superior
- Bachelors Degree in a Business Field.
- Masters Degree in a business field is an added advantage.
- Fluent English and the local language both in written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Atleast 3 Years in the Gaming Industry
- Team Work
- Providing Motivational support
- Emotional Intelligence
- Managing performance
- Influencing others
- Information Technology
- Project Management and Analytics
- Office skills
- Technical writing
- Data Management and Analytics
More from us: Top Careers in Ghana, Top Career Articles, Job Vacancies in Ghana, No.1 Jobs Portal in Ghana