A Reputable firm is Seeking for employment , The Front Office Representative/Receptionist/Help Desk Assistant is the first point of call at the companies premises and primarily welcomes all visitors (physical and through other media) to the premise and initiates first conversations to start the process of getting their enquiries attended to and is the liaison amongst all the various departments of the office.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Diary management and management of meeting rooms
- Possibly handling event coordination, both internally and externally
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email and general correspondence
- Answering telephone calls and transferring calls as necessary
- Possibly managing office supplies such as stationery, equipment and furniture
- Performing ad-hoc administration duties
- Maintaining office services as required (such as cleaners and maintenance companies)
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis
- Assisting the HR team with recruitment, on-boarding and termination processes
- Maintains security by logging all visitors
- Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain calendars
- Greet and welcome customers, clients, and other visitors
- Inform other employees of visitors’ arrivals or cancellations
- Enter customer data and send correspondence
- Copy, file, and maintain paper or electronic documents
- Work with a Front Desk Assistant Software to coordinate office duties.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and email
Requirements, Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communicational skills
- Fluent in English Language, Twi or more (other international language is a plus)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deliver within record time.
- Computer literate(proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite)
- Hands-on experience with office equipment’s (eg. fax machines, printers, scanners, etc)
- Courteous (friendly and polite)
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to handle difficult clients
- Must be resident of or willing to relocate into or around office location
- Willing to report for work an hour earlier and close an hour late.
- Professionally presentable
- A Bachelor Degree in Business administration, Office Duties or other related areas.
- A Certificate in Basic Computing is a plus.
- A recommendation letter from a recognized institution is a plus
- A year or more experience in front desk and/or related duties is a plus. (National Service included)