The Ghana Institute of Journalism invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following management,academic (multiple) and administrative position: Deputy Rector
Qualification Required & Experience
- Understanding of best national and international higher education practice, particularly in the areas of teaching, research and research funding
- Evidence of experience and success in securing grants/funding
- Capacity of lead with a clear vision, communicate the institute's mission and current objectives and inspire trust through an open and consultative style
- Capacity to lead a sizable group of academics and programme development and review, as well as quality assurance in teaching and learning
- Vision and commitment in promoting a student centred undergraduate experience, graduate education, training and excellence in research
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills
- Energy, persistence and enthusiasm for initiating and starting new plans, as well as keeping them going.
- Ability to use new technologies to enhance the quality of the processes in higher education
- Higher level strategic planning and development skills
XY Careers Ghana is your most reliable website for latest jobs in Ghana today. This website is powered by JobHouse Ghana, a leading employment agency in Ghana.