Capital Markets department is the investment banking unit of Fidelity Bank and is responsible for undertaking the investment banking business of the bank. The unit is made up of 2 main business units – Trustee and Corporate Finance. The Senior Financial Analyst reports to the Head of Corporate Finance and will provide operational assistance to the Head of Corporate Finance. He/she will work with the Head of Corporate Finance and/or one or more Analysts in the Capital Markets department.
- Information Memorandum, prospectus, private placement documents for debt and equity issues the department will be advising on;
- Valuation opinion/ report on companies as and when required ( i.e. flotation, mergers, or straight valuation transactions);
- Proposals to solicit mandates for Fidelity Bank;
- Update of financial models to reflect recent results of companies in Fidelity Bank’s database;
- Develop and modify models for evaluating and / or forecasting trends for Fidelity Bank or client’s benefit;
XY Careers Ghana is your most reliable website for latest jobs in Ghana today. This website is powered by JobHouse Ghana, a leading employment agency in Ghana.