We are searching for an ambitious marketing executive to spearhead our marketing campaigns. You will be required to coordinate with staff in other departments, ensuring that each endeavor runs smoothly from inception to delivery. You should also remain up-to-date with shifts in social media use.
To ensure success as a marketing executive, you should be attuned to attitudinal changes within each target audience. Ultimately, a top-notch marketing executive will conceptualize ways in which marketing activities can be harnessed to expand our own company’s footprint.
Advertising, marketing, promotions, public relations, and sales managers coordinate their companies market research, marketing strategy, sales, advertising, promotion, pricing, product development, and public relations activities.
- Researching and brainstorming each stage of the project.
- Delegating assignments to members of the graphics and advertising departments, as needed.
- Supervising employees’ work, providing direction and clarification, as needed.
- Ensuring adherence to clients’ specifications.
- Coordinating efforts to ensure that campaigns are completed.
- Adhering to time and financial restrictions.
- Tracking changes in consumer engagement following the roll-out of each marketing campaign.
- Compiling reports detailing the effects exerted by each campaign, and sharing these with clients.
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in company services to offer them deals
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of services to be offered
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective clients the choice of a service before closing deals
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated
- Conduct surveys to identify price and services of competing companies on the construction market
- Ensure compliance with construction laws and policies when conducting service deals
- Maintain contact with clients to have opening to discuss future business prospects
Job Requirement/ Qualification
- Degree in marketing, sales, or similar.
- Prior experience as a marketing executive.
- Proficiency in Hootsuite.
- A thorough understanding of contemporary trends in consumerism.
- Excellent research and writing skills, particularly as these apply to marketing.
- Strong leadership, delegation, and capacity development skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Respect for people and ideas.