We are looking for a receptive marketer to aid in the creation and roll-out of memorable, profit-generating initiatives. Marketers create interest in offerings by making them more palatable to targeted groups, and by generating evidence-based advertising initiatives. Marketers often exploit their companies’ social media platforms to actualize these aims.
The marketer should review contemporary market conditions, guide the conceptualization of novel campaigns, and then work toward disseminating product-related data. You should also forge reciprocal connections with our consumers through thoughtful engagement and the deployment of experiential marketing events. To succeed as a marketer, you should be able to perceive latent opportunities for progress. Invariably, an excellent marketer will critically evaluate their own outputs to bolster our firm’s success.
Job Functions/ Responsibilities
- Manage end-to-end implementation of marketing campaign.
- Provide marketing campaign execution including on-the-field marketing, digital marketing among others.
- Develop, execute and optimize marketing campaigns for all assigned portfolios/ projects.
- Cold calls and growing of online messaging platforms (WhatsApp and Telegram).
- Lead generation and promotion of online events
- Performing in-house, competitor, and consumer analyses to shape new undertakings.
- Devising and coordinating intangible and experiential marketing endeavors.
- Teaming with pertinent internal stakeholders to roll out seamless, effective campaigns.
- Boosting our presence by harnessing paid and organic formulas.
- Building sustained, profitable ties with our customers.
- Analyzing metrics at strategic moments to ascertain successes.
- Compiling informed reports to guide all marketing-related efforts.
- Partaking in marketing workshops to enlarge your skill set.
Job Requirement/ Qualification
- Degree in a marketing-centered discipline
- Prospective candidate must have verifiable work experience as a marketer.
- Candidate must have a strong proven record of lead generation, conversion and sales in marketing.
- Enlistment of vendors and businesses for a growing business listing portfolio.
- Experience in marketing of medical services and products may be an added advantage.
- Interns/ Industrial Trainee attachments
- Recent, demonstrable experience in a marketing-intensive post.
- Capacity to interpret marketing-related metrics.
- Ability to configure organic and paid formulas.
- Unrivaled networking techniques.
- Superb research, presentation, and bargaining skills.
- Refined and modifiable written communication abilities. Insightful, pragmatic, and imaginative.