We are looking for a highly coordinated e-commerce manager to oversee the development and utility of our company’s income-generating sites. The e-commerce manager will be required to conduct research on effective website layouts and features, advise on evidence-based and experimental changes to our platforms, and monitor the effectiveness of strategies by inspecting standardized metrics. In so doing, you should lead teams of staff, ensuring that you are available to furnish pertinent individuals with practical guidance, as required.
To ensure success as an e-commerce manager, you should remain knowledgeable about relevant trends and innovations in e-commerce. Ultimately, a brilliant E-commerce manager will endeavor to enhance their skill set by continually learning about adjacent techniques that might improve collaboration between departments. In this role, your duties will include completing your assigned duties in innovative ways, leading your team, and most importantly collaborating with other teams.
E-Commerce Manager Responsibilities
- Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in our online store.
- Creating frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms.
- Directing the activities of software developers, copywriters, and graphic designers to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies.
- Reviewing the security of checkout pages and payment procedures.
- Creating promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
- Reviewing copy and legal disclaimers to verify their accuracy.
- Analyzing traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Examining sales-related metrics to inform restocks.
- Reporting on the utility of existing and novel strategies.
E-Commerce Manager Requirements
- Degree in marketing management, business, information systems, or similar.
- Completion of a pertinent sales qualification is preferred.
- Extensive experience as an e-commerce manager.
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.
XY Careers Ghana is your most reliable website for latest jobs in Ghana today. This website is powered by JobHouse Ghana, a leading employment agency in Ghana.