We are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness. Digital marketing managers are in charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company’s brand, products, and services. Their duties include planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends. They typically have experience in art direction and social media.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills. The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. This candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness. This candidate will have previous marketing experience and be able to monitor the company’s social media presence.
- Design, maintain, and supply content for the organization’s website
- Formulate strategies to build lasting digital connection with customers
- Monitor company presence on social media
- Launch advertisements to increase brand awareness
- Attract traffic to the company’s social media platforms by increasing the number of likes.
- Managing company’s social media activities.
- Interacting with customers online.
- Respond to online orders and enquiries.
- Listing the company on social media and ensuring activities in different social media platforms- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, You Tube etc.
- Managing company’s social media Writing informative and effective search engine optimized –SEO copy for the website and external blog postings.
- Be familiar with Google Ad words and sponsored ads.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- Content management and generation of inbound traffic.
- Managing the company’s Social Media accounts ensuring relevant medium for the different platforms.
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt.
- Advising the company about different premiums on social media platforms the company can subscribe to.
- Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant.
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website.
- Edit and post photos, videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- 2+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or relevant field
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Experience with business to customer social media and content generation