JFE Engineering (M) Sdn Bhd JOB OFFER
Human Resources Department
C-13A, 5, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur,
Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Application is required from applicants with good qualification and experience to occupy the following positions:
COATING INSPECTIONS – RESPONSIBILITIES:
Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and
measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.* Approves
in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and
measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.* Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work. *Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database. * Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.*Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; * Complying with legal regulations. * Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Performance test requirements to facilitate procurement of parts and equipment’s: •Analyzes technical data, designs, preliminary specifications, manufacturing limitations, supplier facilities, and availability of parts and equipment. • Consults with engineering personnel to establish performance criteria and specifications for manufacturing and testing. • Investigates potential suppliers and recommends those most desirable. • Advises company personnel, suppliers, and customers of nature and function of parts and equipment. • Interviews supplier representatives regarding specifications, costs, inspection, and similar problems relating to parts and equipment. • Arranges and participates in conferences between suppliers and engineers.
REGISTERED NURSES RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records. 2)
Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions. 3)Record patients’ medical information and vital signs. 4) Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients’ responses and conditions. 5) Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans. 6) Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s condition.
METALLURGICAL ENGINEERS RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Design –advice on dimensions and tolerances in the cast and final product drawings, which allow creating high quality and costing effective products Wax Pattern making – review existed molds and give advice on its improvement. Assist in the process of new molds creation. •Casting – review existed casting processes (indifferent foundries) and develop solutions for current production issues.
PRODUCTION MANAGERS RESPONSIBILITIES:
Oversee and monitor daily oil and gas production operations to ensure maximum productivity and profitability. •Maintaining project budgets and timelines as well as ensuring project safety and quality •Astute commercial and business acumen •Strategic and operational planning •Hands-on management offsite based project teams Business development activities including tendering
and contract negotiations.
MECHANICAL ENGINEERS RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Monitor daily construction activities, to insure conformance to contract documents, plans and Specifications address and direct questions to and from the contractors via the RFI (request for information), review and comment on proposed change orders, and coordinate design and construction related questions back to the Offshore Project Manager • Responsible for the construction effort through the supervision of mechanical subcontractors and site mechanical engineers in assigned area of project. • Coordinates subcontractor activities to ensure orderly and efficient completion of work. • Monitors installation against design to ensure compliance and best practice. • Supports the Construction Manager to ensure timely completion against schedule and makes recommendations to increase resources to improve performance, where required.
I.T ENGINEERS RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Establishing networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards; •Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization; • Undertaking data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources; • Securing network system by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access; • Support and administrate of firewall environments in line with IT security policy; • Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERS RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop most efficient ways to use people, machines, materials, information, and energy to make a product or service. • Study product requirements and design manufacturing and information systems to meet requirements• Perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes. • Assist in financial planning and cost analysis. • Design methods to ensure product • Improve ways to distribute goods and services quality. • Resolve production problems. • Design layout of equipment and work space. • Estimate production costs. • Evaluate accuracy of production and testing equipment.
3DINTERIOR DESIGNER AND PROJECT COORDINATORS JOBS:
Development of interior design concepts; formation of collections of interiors; creating collages; 3D visualization of the design project: start modeling objects from scratch or work with the library, Setting the scene and lighting,Render Settings, texturing, animating; post-processing in Photoshop; Work with the technical documentation of the customer; convert and refinement in 3D max models from other programs. PURCHASING MANAGERS RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain records of goods ordered and received. • Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales. • Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment• Control purchasing department budgets. • Interview and hire staff, and oversee staff training. • Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGERS RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead and direct the Human Resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business• Employee Relations managing absence, disciplinarians, grievances, sickness etc. • Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement• Performance Management: coaching managers on performance management issues and processes• Learning & Development: providing guidance on development for managers and their teams• Training: Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement• Recruitment & retention: managing talent and succession planning; taking.
WAREHOUSE MANAGERS RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for undertaking a range of activities related to proper material handling and efficient housekeeping to ensure effective materials receipt, checking, storing, preserving, issuing and reconciling.
CHEMICAL ENGINEERS RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop safety procedures to be employed by workers operating equipment or working in close proximity to on-going chemical reactions. • Determine most effective arrangement of operations, such as mixing, crushing, heat transfer, distillation, and drying. • Prepare estimate of production costs and production progress reports for management. • Direct activities of workers
who operate or who are engaged in constructing and improving absorption, evaporation, or electromagnetic equipment. • Ensures subcontractors compliance with HSE and QA/QC Plans.
MUD ENGINEERS RESPONSIBILITIES:
Write drilling, testing, completing, and work over programs for vertical and horizontal oil and high pressure deep gas wells; provide technical field support on all related jobs on the rigs; provide technical advice and guidance for more efficient and cost effective onshore and offshore drilling and work over operations; provide expert advice and assistance on operating problems relating to your area of expertise. PROJECT ASSIST MANAGERS RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Carry out day-to-day site operations and supervise a team of construction workers* Carry out inspection as well as resolving and monitoring rectification works* Assist and support Engineers in carrying out works as assigned* Supervise the construction of works and incorporation of materials and ensure that they are carried out in accordance with the Project Plan* Assist the Engineers in ensuring that the works are carried out to schedule and in accordance to relevant regulations* Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures * Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed. * Ensure company’s safety rules are observed and obeyed.
ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for the construction effort through the supervision of electrical subcontractors and site electrical engineers in assigned area of project. *
Coordinates subcontractor activities to ensure orderly and efficient completion of work. * Monitors installation against design to ensure compliance and best practice. * Supports the Construction Manager to ensure timely completion against schedule and makes recommendations to increase resources to improve
performance, where required. * Provides inspection of completed work packages and recommendation of sign- off to the Construction Manager. * Ensures subcontractors compliance with HSE and QA/QC Plans.
LAND SURVEYORS RESPONSIBILITIES:
Make exact measurements and determine property boundaries. Provide data relevant to the shape, contour, gravitation, location, elevation, or dimension of land or land features on or near the earth’s surface for engineering, map-making, mining, land evaluation, construction, and other purposes.
INSTRUMENT DESIGN ENGINEERS RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Designing and developing new control systems; • Testing, maintaining and modifying existing systems; • Analyzing data and presenting findings in written reports; • Managing operations; • Working collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and other internal staff; • Project management within cost and time constrained environments; • Troubleshooting and problem-solving; • Providing advice and consultancy support; • Purchasing equipment; • Writing computer software and test procedures; • Developing new business proposals;
CUSTOMERS CARE MANAGERS RESPONSIBILITIES::
•Following agreed procedures receives requests for assistance from clients in a pleasant and professional manner .Working closely with other team members and supporting teams in resolving open issues Provide outstanding customer relations to your portfolio and develop strong relations Following agreed procedures responds to requests for assistance from clients by providing information to enable clients to solve their problems. Maintains accurate log entries of contact with resolution details and follow-up information •Following agreed procedures, maintains and reports up to date and accurate inventory information on the organization’s IT assets.
FINANCE MANAGERS RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for Accounts Receivable* Bank Reconciliations on a daily basis* Reviewing and Accounting for Commission Statements*
Reconciliation of Program Managers Liabilities* Reconciliation of Sponsored Clients Bin Accounts* Ensure all month end journals are posted by the given closing date* Oversee Reconciliations performed by other areas of the business* Work with Auditors at year end organization. * Reviewing of Journal Entries * Reviewing of imp rest and retirements* Preparing draft Income and Expenditure reports. * Preparation of suppliers and customers aging reports.
SITE SUPERVISORS RESPONSIBILITIES::
* Carry out day-to-day site operations and supervise a team of construction workers* Carry out inspection as well as resolving and monitoring rectification works* Assist and support Engineers in carrying out works as assigned* Supervise the construction of works and incorporation of materials and ensure that they are carried out in accordance with the Project Plan* Assist the Engineers in ensuring that the works are carried out to schedule and in accordance to relevant regulations* Ensure company’s safety rules are observed and obeyed.
* Creating project designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications.
* Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects* Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists* Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts* Choosing the materials to be used and specifying the requirements for the project* Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
-Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications.
-Use manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal pieces using processes such as gas tungsten arc (TIG or GTAW), gas metal arc (MIG or GMAW), flux-cored arc (FAW), plasma arc (PAW), shielded metal arc (SMAW), oxy-acetylene (OAW), resistance welding and submerged arc welding (SAW). Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment. -Operate metal shaping machines, such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines.-Repair worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers.
CRANE OPERATORS RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The ability to operate a crane (crawler or mobile) to lift and move equipment or material. • Performing crane safety and operation inspections. • Keeping the equipment maintained and clean. • Ability to read, interpret or use capacity charts, rigging diagrams, common hand signals, grade stakes or other applicable drawings. • Report damaged and unsafe equipment to supervisor and/or
maintenance for repairs. • Perform other duties as requested or required.
LOGISTIC MANAGERS RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accomplishes company objectives by planning, ordering, checking and managing logistics of products inventory; enforcing policies and procedures. • Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to customer satisfaction; preparing and completing action plans; implementing, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
SAFETY INSPECTORS RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Inspects equipment, tools, and working conditions to ensure safety of workers engaged in construction and maintenance of overhead and underground power lines: * Inspects safety belts, ladders, ropes, rubber goods, and tools and replaces those not meeting safety requirements* Observes crews at work and reports laxity in safety precautions, such as failure to use goggles, rubber gloves,and other safety devices. * Examines conditions of ditches and tunnels and recommends use of braces to Prevent cave-ins endangering workers.
TECHNICAL MANAGERS RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Must ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases• Able to guide the team through the development, testing and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively• Provide direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration• Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for project implementation• Identify resource and equipment requirements, efficient capacity planning and manage software and hardware availability• Must provide technical training to teams when required and serve as a technical mentor to team members
WORKSHOP MANAGER/PLANT MANAGERS RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Direct and manage plant operations for production, maintenance, quality and shipping and receiving. * Coordinate plant activities through the planning with departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner. * Hands on repairs, servicing, maintenance and breakdowns on construction and earth moving equipment. * Implement cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries. * Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards. * Control and minimize labor overtime, premium freight and repair expenses.
PRODUCTION MANAGERS RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission — specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning. • Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
• Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence. • Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls. • Management of agency budget in coordination with the Executive Director. • Development of individual program budgets• Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service. • Supervise and coach office manager on a weekly basis.
SALES MANAGERS RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Targeting new business opportunities. • Building and maintaining existing
relationships. • Develop and maintain a contact and customer database
within the following market segments: • Develop and promote product image
and awareness by direct mail campaigns and attendance of key travel and tourism trade shows. • Prepare sales proposals to clients incorporating clearly defined terms and conditions. • Establish an effective sales call cycle for key
customers, partners and contacts. • Maintain a clear line of communication on sales commitments to Hotel/Chain Operations. • Work to achieve agreed
goals and objectives.
STAFF MANAGERS RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Determine staffing requirements• Hire and train new staff• Supervise direct reporting staff according to overall company policy• Apply strategic planning to determine company, department or unit objectives• Set employee goals and objectives• Develop staff to maximize potential• Monitor staff performance
including performance reviews• Delegate work duties to staff to attain
objectives• Allocate use of available resources• Monitor and assist staff with work progress• Evaluate current business processes and systems• Plan and
implement procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency• Establish
and maintain controls• Formulate department/unit policies and practices
• Co-ordinate financial and budget activities for maximum operational efficiency• Facilitate the preparation and analysis of reports
• Review performance data (financial, sales and activity reports) to monitor and ensure productivity, goal progress and activity levels
ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGERS RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversee centralized operations.
• Ensure operations run smoothly within departments such as information and data processing, mail, materials scheduling and distribution, printing and reproduction, records management, telecommunications management, security, recycling, wellness, and transportation services.
• Ensure contracts, insurance requirements, and government regulations and safety standards are followed properly.
• Examine energy consumption patterns, technology usage, and personal property needs.
• Plan long and short-term maintenance needs.
• Modernize and update equipment.
• Oversee support services.
• Answer directives from directors of administration.
• Direct facilities staff, including custodial and grounds workers.
• Handle the acquisition, distribution, and storage of equipment and supplies.etc.
PROJECT MANAGERS RESPONSIBILITIES
* Execute the project according to the project plan
* Develop forms and records to document project activities
* Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
*Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
* Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
* Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
* Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures* Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to
senior management on a regular basis (monthly/bimonthly)
* Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures* Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date
* Prepare financial reports and supporting documentation for founders as outlined in funding agreements
* Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
* Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
You are therefore invited to send your letter of interest (indicating the position you’re applying for) and scanned copy of your school/professional certificate with a recent photograph for further assessment.
Working Days & time: Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 5: PM.
Contract Period: 2 Years contract period and renewable on mutual agreement.
Vacation Annual leave: 11 months on/1 month off (fully paid vacation)
Maternity leave for women:3 months leave and salary must be paid for the 3
Monthly Basic Salary: US$7,500,(Seven Thousand Five Hundred United State Dollars) up also negotiable.
Hazard/inconveniences allowance: 20% of basic salary. Entertainment allowances: 20% of basic salary
Basic salary and allowances are paid monthly and locally in Dollars equivalent at the existing exchange rate.
Employee shall be entitled to extra leave allowance of U.S$1,500.00(One Thousand Five Hundred United State Dollars) annually.
Bonus: Annual one month basic salary paid at the end of the contract
Benefits: Global medical insurance for employee plus up to 3 dependents. Private school tuition costs for up to 3 children ages 3-18 Life insurance, Tax free advantages, Free Housing and utilities provided R/T air transportation to home country annually High savings potential (approximately 50% of salary).Shipping allowance – personal belongings. We also grant loan to employees if requested.
Only fully qualified applicants with a minimum of 2 years working experience will be considered.
Note: Selected candidate will be contacted and also expected to arrive Malaysia at least 4 days to the resumption date for an induction course
You are therefore invited to send your letter of interest to our email above (indicating the position you’re applying for) and scanned copy of your school/professional certificates with a recent photograph for further assessment and make sure that all the documents are original as the company will verify.
XY Careers Ghana is your most reliable website for latest jobs in Ghana today. This website is powered by JobHouse Ghana, a leading employment agency in Ghana.