To encourage the education of female students in the field of Information Technology, BlueCrest University College is providing the Women in IT Scholarship.
Clarity of Information
This support will help students with the cost of their studies at BlueCrest University College in Ghana.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2000, BlueCrest College has been leading Western Africa through market-relevant education, training, and research programs as a pioneer.
Why study at BlueCrest University College? They use of new-age technology, learning processes, and an exemplary governance culture to enhance the delivery of value to the student, industry, and others.
Application Deadline: August 25.
- University or Organization: BlueCrest University College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 30% reduction in tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Ghana
- The award can be taken in Ghana
- Eligible Countries: Ghana
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in Information technology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All females admitted to the bachelor degree program (BSc IT) of the School of Technology (SoT) are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be Ghanian
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, applicants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After being admitted, you can apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Submit two passport-size photos, one copy of the applicant’s passport photo page for international students, one photocopy of birth certificate, one copy of your highest educational certificates and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have six (6) credit passes (A-D) including three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Social Studies and Science/Integrated Science, and three (3) Electives.
- Senior High School (WASSCE) applicants with six credit pass (A1 – C6) in 6 subjects comprising three (3) core subjects (English, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies) and three (3) elective subjects in their WASSCE.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: The amount of scholarship is a 30% reduction in the total first-year fee for students to complete their education in Ghana.