Scholarship opportunities are open in Nepal. The Gandaki College of Engineering and Science is awarding scholarships for the outstanding aspirants from Nepal.
Clarity of Information
Fab choice for Nepali students to get an undergraduate and graduate degree
User Review( votes)
Gandaki College of Engineering and Science is a non-profit institution owned by the Ministry of Education. It supports academically bright and needy students with financial assistance to students. It offers Bachelor level programs in Engineering.
Why at the Gandaki College of Engineering and Science? The college provides candidates opportunities to choose an international learning experience, develop leadership capabilities. Here students can enhance their qualification for their future career.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for 2020
- University or Organization: Gandaki College of Engineering and Science
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Nepali students
- The award can be taken in Nepal
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Nepal
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and a graduate degree in any subject offered by the college
- Admissible Criteria: The studentship is open for both undergraduate and graduate-level as per government rule, and these scholarship students are selected by the Pokhara University. Candidates must be interested in studying the bachelor and masters degree program at the college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying to this studentship, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate and graduate degree coursework at the college. After being enrolled, claimants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants may be asked for the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, seekers are recommended to hold their high school degree certificate and equivalent with a minimum of 2.0 CGPA
- Language Requirements: To study at the college, you must have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English.
Benefits: The successful school will get the educational fund for their studies.