The STARR Charitable foundation grant at Michigan State University is available to provide a unique educational opportunity for high school students.
Clarity of Information
A deserving offer to get an education at Michigan State University with multiple benefits.
User Review( votes)
Michigan State University (MSU) founded in 1855, known as one of the largest universities in the United States. MSU offers a rolling admissions system and receives over 35,300 freshman applications in a year.
Why at Michigan State University? At MSU, they offer over 200 academic programs offered by 17 degree-granting colleges for students so that students can choose valuable study choices for the future and build a successful career.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- University: Michigan State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition, fees, books, room, board, and incidental expenses
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The prize can be taken at Michigan in the United States
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grants will be awarded for the degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To qualify for the award, students must:
- The applicants must be high school seniors who reside in the State of Wyoming and in the Upper Peninsula of the State of Michigan.
- Must demonstrate academic interest and achievement by attaining grade point averages of 3.0 or better in an academic program rich in core subjects.
- Demonstrate by their record of performance and through recommendations that they are truly ambitious, talented, and enthusiastic in their academic and extracurricular activities.
- Exhibit leadership traits, to be honed by their academic studies that are predictive of their capacity to emerge as tomorrow’s leaders – leaders in their communities, businesses and professions.
- Demonstrate extraordinary skills, talents, curiosity to learn and grow, good moral character and unique characteristics that distinguish them from their peers. Manifest ethical behavior and good moral character at all times and in all circumstances.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate in the competition, applicants should apply at Michigan State University as soon as possible.
- Supporting Documents: ACT or SAT score, STARR essays (response to each point to 250 words), official high school transcript(s), and three letters of recommendations, are required to submit.
- Admission Requirements: All freshman applicants are required to submit an SAT or ACT test information.
At Michigan State University, the award will pay all regular costs for eight semesters. The prize includes tuition, fees, books, room, board, and incidental expenses as well-defined by the University