The Department of Zoology is seeking high performing aspirants to apply for the PhD Studentship in Biology & Ecology of Asia at the University of Cambridge in the UK.
This support will be awarded to international and domestic students who wish to commence their PhD degree coursework for three years in October 2020 at the university.
Clarity of Information
A worthy choice to get a PhD degree in the UK
User Review( votes)
The University of Cambridge is the oldest research university that was founded in 1209. It has over 100 academic departments organized into six schools. There are more than 20,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students at the university with close to 8,000 international students representing over 120 different countries.
Why at the University of Cambridge? By joining this university, students will be able to discuss real-world case studies with experts in any field. They can choose from a variety of different undergraduate and graduate degrees, and combine your programs to create a degree program that suits your needs and interests.
Application Deadline: January 6, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Cambridge
- Department: Department of Zoology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £5k pa
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Local and International Students are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD degree will be awarded in Biology & Ecology of Asia.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have at least a 2.1 in an Honors degree or equivalent (e.g., CGPA 3.5/4.0) in a relevant subject
How to Apply
- How to Apply: While applying for the grant the initial step is to apply for affirmation. For taking the affirmation right off the students are required needs to pick a PhD degree coursework at the university. After that, they can apply for this grant via the online application portal
- Supporting Documents: Two excellent academic references, CV, proficiency in English, and relevant experience must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates must hold at least a 2.1 in an Honors degree.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have fluency in the English language- recent IELTS test with an overall band score of at least 7.0 with not less than 7.0 in speaking, listening and writing, and 6.5 in reading.
- Benefits: The university will provide a stipend of £5k pa towards research costs for 3 years to successful candidates.