Awards help the students to reduce their educational expenses. Therefore for helping students, the Ensign College of Public Health is providing the MPH Scholarships for the year 2020.
The award is accessible for Ghana applicants commencing in the master’s degree program at the Ensign College of Public Health.
Clarity of Information
A valuable study program for students.
User Review( votes)
Ensign College is situated on land adjacent to the Volta River in Ghana. It provides countless opportunities for research, healthcare development and community engagement.
Why at the Ensign College of Public Health? They focus on improving the health for populations both locally and beyond and equitable partnerships with individuals, communities, and practitioners.
Application Deadline: Open for the year 2020
- University or Organization: Ensign College of Public Health
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Up to Gh? 3,000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Students of Ghana
- The award can be taken in Ghana
- Eligible Countries: Ghana
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in public health.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must be from Ghana or an ECOWAS country.
- Students must remain in good academic standing
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To considered for the award, aspirants have to enrol in the master’s degree program at the college. After that, you can complete an online or offline application form.
- Supporting Documents: Attach CV, original academic transcript, certified real copy of certificates, a passport size photo, sponsorship statement forms.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum of Second Class Division, and good quantitative skills are eligible to apply.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must be proficient in the written and spoken the English language.
The Ensign College of Public Health will provide a tuition reduction of Gh? 1,500 per semester with a total tuition reduction of up to Gh? 3,000 per year.