Are you a Nepali student and searching for programmes
? Here, you have a fortuitous opportunity to apply for the merit awards offered by the Patan College for Professional Studies in Nepal.
The grant is available for those brilliant aspirants from Nepal who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college.
Clarity of Information
Worthy opportunity for Nepali students to get an undergraduate degree
User Review( votes)
Established in 1998, Patan College for Professional Studies (PCPS) is has a long-standing history in the field of education and academics in Nepal. It is a constituent member of LBEF Group of Institutions. It offers and delivers UK degrees for various undergraduate and graduate-level courses.
Why at the Patan College for Professional Studies? While studying here, candidates can build up their career in many fields such as bankers, IT experts, entrepreneurs, managers, leaders in their chosen area of work.
Application Deadline: October 19, 2019
- University or Organization: Patan College for Professional Studies
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Nepali students
- The award can be taken in Nepal
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Nepal
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Computer Science & Software Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: The grant will be awarded on the basis of entrance examination performance and from the second semester onwards, candidate’s attendance should be above 85% in the previous & current semester.
- Award will be provided on the basis of marks scored in LBEF Entrance Examination, university semester-end examination, and internal examinations/evaluations.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For capturing this education award, seekers are recommended to take affirmation in the bachelor degree coursework at the Patan College for Professional Studies. After enrolling, candidates will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: There is no supporting documentation required for this education award.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, aspirants need to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirements: Applicants required having a good knowledge of written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded according to the marks you obtain in your previous studies.