Are you thinking about to complete your undergraduate degree in Australia? If so, in order to help you, the Central Queensland University is offering the Megan Leane Dietitian funding for both domestic & International Students.
This study program will provide recognition and financial assistance to a deserving student enrolled in an undergraduate degree focusing on health & sciences.
Clarity of Information
Nice opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1967, the Central Queensland University has more than 35 000 students spread across 24 campuses and locations Australia-wide. It offers the various undergraduate, graduate and research degree programs for the students.
Why at Central Queensland University? By taking part in this university, students can advance their skills and knowledge with different courses. They will get a key to success in improving learning and teaching opportunities and collaborating for problem-solving research locally, nationally and globally.
Application Deadline: January 10, 2020
- University: Central Queensland University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be enrolled or intending to enrol at CQUniversity in Term 1, 2020
- Be studying in a Health or Sciences undergraduate course
- Be enrolled with a full-time study load
- Have a residential address in the Gladstone region
- Preference will be given to Gladstone region high school leavers
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are considered to apply for this education award, then you must have to receive an offer of a full-time undergraduate degree program at the university. After taking the confirmation, applicants can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Essentially supply the documents such as evidence of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent, written submission, resume, evidence of academic achievements or unofficial transcript and evidence of community involvement, exemplary work or demonstration of leadership
- Admission Requirements: For getting enrolled in a bachelor degree, aspirants need to maintain a minimum average GPA of 4.0 each term and remain enrolled in the course as at Census date of each term for a minimum of two academic units each term.
- Language Requirement: All claimants need to demonstrate that they meet the University’s English language requirements for the degree they have applied.
The successful scholars will receive the amount worth up to $1,000.Source: view article source