The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology is pleased to announce the Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Waste-to-Energy for the academic session 2020/2021.
The main aim of this programme is to support international aspirants who want to start their postgraduate research degree programme at the university in Ghana.
Clarity of Information
Nice chance to get admission at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology in Ghana.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1952, the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology is the public university that offers various degree level programs to the students. KNUST exists to advance knowledge in science and technology by creating an environment for undertaking relevant research.
Why study at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology? At the university, students will get a higher education, undertake research, disseminate knowledge and foster relationships with the outside persons and bodies.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University: Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Department: College of Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ghana
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MPhil degree programmes at the Department of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering, Department of Chemical Engineering and Department of Chemistry.
- MPhil Agro-Environmental Engineering
- MPhil Bioengineering
- MPhil Chemical Engineering
- MPhil Chemistry
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have bachelor’s degree with First or Second Class (Upper Division), preferably in Agricultural & Biosystems / Bioresources Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Chemistry, or related programmes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For an application, Applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission, students can complete the form and send it tec-at-knust.edu.gh
- Supporting Documents: All prospective applicants are to include the Admission Letter, Acceptance Letter, WASSCE Certificate/results, Curriculum Vitae, Recommendation letters, Awards or certificates, Academic Transcripts.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English,
The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology will provide tuition fee to the successful candidates for the session 2020/2021.