Do you want to reach your educational and career goals while maximizing your financial aid? If yes, then you start here. Lancaster University is now offering its multiple international programs for the year 2020.
The funded programs are available for prospective students and anyone can apply. They encourage all students to take advantage of what they have to offer.
Clarity of Information
Valuable chance for domestic and international students who want to study at Lancaster University.
User Review( votes)
Lancaster endorsed a proposal that there might be a university college established in the city. LUG students have a unique advantage when it comes to exchanging programs.
Why at Lancaster University? The university is providing World Class education to students across the world for 50 years. They support their students into employment or further studies and also offer work placements and one-to-one support, as well as CV and interview skills training.
Application Deadline: Open
University or Organization: Lancaster University
Course Level: Any degree
Award: 10% to 15% off tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and International students
The program can be taken in Ghana
Eligible Countries: Ghana and all nationalities students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any degree programs offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be:
- If you believe you are eligible for a scholarship based on academic merit (attach your official results to your application form). Ensure that you scored 2 ‘A’ grades and at least a ‘B’ (or its equivalent in other streams).
- If you have financial needs. Scholarships based on need are allocated on a case-by-case basis. The university endeavors to consider a variety of factors, including household income and other extenuating circumstances.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For a application, Applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission, Applicants must submit a completed application Form along with all financial aid supporting documents (For Financial Aid Applicants), and other documents requested for.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the High School/ Secondary School Exam Certificates Transcripts, Transcripts, A 500-word essay, Letters of recommendation, sufficient proof of financial need.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must be proficient in English so that they can actively participate in the academic program.
Benefits: The university will provide 10% to 15% off tuition fees for their students through multiple Awards.