Postgraduate Ambassador Studentship applications are open for international students to help them keep the cost of studying in the UK’s most affordable Glasgow Caledonian University.
Clarity of Information
The best option to get a master degree in the UK with a full-tuition fee award.
User Review( votes)
Glasgow Caledonian University offers a range of pathways which provide access to educational programs. It provides a wide range of PhD, masters and postgraduate courses to help in building your bright future with excellent study opportunities.
Why at Glasgow Caledonian University? GCU indeed provides world-class education, high-quality programs, and a truly memorable experience for its students. At GCU, students will find great facilities and teaching excellence to kick-start a shining career.
Application Deadline: Monday 7th October 2019
- University or Organization: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Full tuition fee up to £15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all nationalities are welcome
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for full-time taught postgraduate masters course in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Must hold an offer of study with GCU and be at unconditional offer stage before applying or the application will be rejected
- You must be able to cover your living costs in line with the UKVI requirements when applying for a Visa – detail your financial need and how you will support living costs in line with UKVI requirements.
- All awards are non-transferable to any other programme or academic session if you are awarded the grant.
- Only applicants on a Full Time Taught Postgraduate Masters course are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
How to Apply: To be considered for the award, applicants must hold an offer to study a master’s program at Glasgow or London Campus for January 2020. After that candidates can apply for the grant through the online application system.
- Supporting Documents: Before submitting the application applicants must prepare the following required documents– personal statement, letters of reference, academic and professional certificates, academic transcripts, and a photocopy of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor degree with appropriate grad score.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you will be required to demonstrate your English proficiency.
Benefits: The GCU will provide up to £15,000 fee award with the added benefit of paid work experience.