Department: Commercial Enablement
Manager, EB Product Planning & Development
MTN Level 3
Senior Manager, EB Commercial Enablement
Responsible for the implementation of a unified marketing mix including but not limited to end-to-end product development , segment management , marketing services and delivery of positive customer experience by managing internal and external resources, across functions, from consumer insights through to launch and post-launch improvements in line with the Enterprise Business Unit’s strategy and objectives.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Develop the relevant and targeted marketing strategies for each segment ( Fixed, Public /Govt , SME, LCA, Digital etc)
- Develop & launch new products, taking into account the full marketing mix
- Manage existing products to ensure optimal performance is derived ( Promos/Offers, improvements, bundling, retirement etc)
- Plan & deliver product and services which meet specified performance and cost criteria as per the approved business case ,development budget and IBP/commercial timetable
- Select, manage and maintain relationships with high quality, professional service providers
- Create product road map in coordination with EBD sales, Consumer Marketing & Marketing services, NWG, IT and other relevant functions
- Act as a catalyst in fuelling an innovative culture within the Enterprise Business Unit
- Manage the relevant support ( Go To Market, Creative development, PCD, Research and Analytics , Marketing services etc )
- Ensure commercial plan execution is on time and quality matrices have been adhered to
- Ensure new products comply with MTN’s revenue assurance recommendations
- Plan and track OPEX spend according to agreed divisional budget.
- Manage segment ( Churn, revenue, segment performance, revenue, ARPU , usage , customer insights etc , )
- Drive innovative ways to create a positive customer experience and deliver optimum NPS ratings
- Implement annual pricing strategies for each product line to meet pricing targets while ensuring market competitiveness
- Undertake other assignments as may be assigned by immediate Supervisor
- A Degree in B.Com, BSc Engineering or an equivalent Business qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT in the Telecom Industry. Advanced knowledge and skills in Products Roadmap and Development.
Skills & Physical Competencies:
- In depth knowledge of the market and industry
- Knowledge of the range of the corporate business partners
- Understanding of technology and services
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
- Financial forecasting, reporting, target management and ownership
More from us:
- Ability to manage self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently, Creativity and Innovation
- Interpersonal Skills - Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills - Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills - Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills - Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
- Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
- Negotiating Skills
No.1 jobs website in Ghana, Jobs in Ghana 2019, Top Career Articles, Find your dream jobs in Ghana