JOBS IN GHANA | JOB VACANCIES IN GHANA TODAY
Jobs in Ghana? If you are seriously looking for latest jobs in Ghana then xycareers.com is your best website. We have latest job listings from all sectors of Ghana. Our premium job placement service will help you jump start your job search. Browse latest job vacancies.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2 years working experience
- Design,build,and maintain efficient,reusable,and reliable Ruby code
- Integration of data storage solutions (May include databases,key-value stores,blob stores,etc.)
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Deliver 5-star, in-person support to our driver-partners.
- Walk driver-partners through the on-boarding process and all of the tools they need to be successful on our platform.
- Help existing driver-partners troubleshoot any issues they experience.
- Help brand the company name and get driver-partners excited to be on the road.
- Stay on top of new company policies, procedures, and programs that affect driver-partners.
- Work with the Driver Operations team to make our support processes even better.
- Assist with events and promotions as needed (occasionally off-site, during off-hours or weekends).
- Should be willing to assist in other duties when called upon
- A combination of retail, sales, client-facing, and/or customer service experience.
- Extremely strong communicative ability in both written and spoken form.
- Outstanding communicator, with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities.
- Well-organised and able to simultaneously manage and report on multiple projects.
- Initiative and problem-solving ability when challenges are encountered in performing your tasks.
- A university education or equivalent with 1-3 years’ work experience is desired for this position.
- Be good with Excel and power point, as well as report writing and presentation.
- Must be resident in Kumasi
- Sell company's products to individuals, businesses and Government Organizations
- Approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business contracts
- Lobby for government and company Projects
- Contributing to annual sales and marketing plan
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate to communicate the company's message to their existing customers
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activities
- Minimum 2 years working experience
- Must have a valid driving licence
- Business Management or Marketing
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- HND in Secretarial Studies
- Minimum of 2 years exp in a similar field
- Lead the development, implementation, monitoring and improvement of the Group’s Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Management Systems.
- Ensure development of Project Quality Plan, HSE Plan, Inspection Test Plan and other QHSE documents are established, implemented and maintained.
- Schedule Inspections and testing as per project requirements and proper coordination between consultants and clients.
- Ensure inspections are properly carried out as per project requirements, proper monitoring of inspectors and maintaining of records.
- Establish, implement and maintain Training programs, Inspections/Audits, Accident Investigations, HSE Plan and Emergency Plan and compliance to legal requirements as per QCS
- 5 years and above with 2 years in supervisory role.
- NEBOSH / IOSH / Any diploma certificate required.
- ISO 45001 Knowledge
- Ability to arrange required OSHIE permit
- Resident / hail from Northern Ghana
- Possess a valid drivers' license
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Ability to conduct internal audit and track trend analysis.
- Supporting applications on test and production environment.
- Able to solve medium to low complexity applications related incidents
- Liaising with other second line operations groups and development to solve incidents
- Able to analyse impact of incident and communicate it to affected user areas and minimize it
- Suggest solution to solve the root cause (the problem) of the incident
- Understands monitoring concept, knows monitoring tools used for application and can define and interpret complex application alerts
- Working together with application development team and vendors
- Understands application support requirements towards developments and makes sure that they are acceptance tested
- Makes sure that regression test for new developments takes place
- Keeps track of application changes with version control and is makes sure that release management is kept
- Can suggest changes in application on demand: e.g. reference data, operational parameters, bulk modification
- Report incidents towards application vendor (third line support and maintenance) and any performance issue towards development, and tracks resolution status
- Regularly checks performance of supported applications and areas if it keeps SLA
- University or Bachelor degree or relevant working experience
- Good understanding of Linux or Windows OS
- Strong technical and analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding ISO/OSI and TCP/IP model, knowledge in networking
- General knowledge of SQL language
- Good team player and able to work in an "open office" workplace
- Must have a valid driving license.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Ability to keep good personal hygiene and dress smart
- Should be able to work in flexible timing
- Physically fit with excellent eyesight.
- Driving skills must be exceptional.
- No criminal records
- Ability to react quickly with own initiatives.
- Preferably candidates with experience in driving small cars as well as trucks.
- Manage the distillery’s workforce to meet production goals Ensure the distillery’s departments have enough staff available to meet production goals. This must be done while observing budgetary restraints.
- Ensure that the distillery’s products maintain quality standards Work in conjunction with the production line and technical staff to ensure the distillery’s products remain high quality.
- Manage distillery equipment Ensuring that distillery equipment is used effectively and maintained correctly.
- Monitor costs during the production process Ensure that the cost of each production run remains compliant with the budget set out for it. They will also do their best to avoid any mistakes that cause a loss on the production line.
- Ensure health and safety compliance Ensure that the distillery is a safe place to work. Working with other staff, they will ensure the necessary workplace safety regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure compliance with environmental regulations
Supervise all distillery departments to ensure they comply with environmental regulations.
- Organise the maintenance of equipment Guide the maintenance department to ensure that all equipment remains in top working order.
- Help to market the distillery and improve its profile Work with the marketing team and upper management to develop better ways to market the distillery. A distillery manager will support marketing efforts by traveling to meet with customers and promoting the distillery at events.
- Supervise the production of new make spirit Supervise all aspects of this process including planning, sourcing raw materials, scheduling production runs, and managing the production line. The distillery manager will also liaise with various departments so they are aware of the process and their part in it.
- Administration tasks Record data about the production process and warehousing of spirit. This data is usually shared with senior management and shared between departments.
- Produce regulatory documents to suit HMRC and other bodies Responsible for creating the documentation that allows it to keep running.
- Identify ways to improve the distillery Key driver of improvement for a distillery. They will look for ways to improve worker efficiency, better ways to organise the warehouses, more efficient processing of raw materials, better environmental practices, security improvements and so on.
- Prepare periodic regulatory returns (VAT. PAYE. SSNIT and Excise and custom duties)
- Prepare Receipt Voucher
- Responsible for Petty Cash funds and weekly reports for reimbursement
- Ensure cash advances are monitored and cleared on a timely basis
- Keep records for all money paid out by cash, cheque, and bank transfer.
- Issues monthly statements or reports to management
- Prepare bank reconciliations for bank accounts
- Preparing daily/weekly report of bank balances and outstanding payment
- Manage the project and purchase ledgers
- Assist with the preparation of month end and year end accounts
- Ensure we maintain accurate vat records and to complete the periodic vat return
- Monitor bank balances and cash flow requirements Complete all other tasks as assigned by line manager and senior management.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their desires and concerns.
- Marketing company’s products and building long-term relationship with customers;
- Meeting sales targets
- Analyze industry trends and do competitor benchmarking;
- Attracting and prospecting for potential clients/customers;
- Marketing company’s products and building long-term relationship with customers;
- Meeting sales targets
- Listen attentively to customer's needs and concerns; build rapport with the client;
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to sell the company’s product and services.
- Organizing sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Salary commensurate with level of experience
- Must be a strong and confident communicator
- Must have previous experience in a similar marketing role
- Must be a creative thinker and have a keen eye for detail
- Ideally an HND Holder
- Ability to drive with a valid license is essential
- Liaise with other staff and management to ensure business continuity and intelligence. Establish and maintain a strong controls environment.
- Liaise with local advisers, bankers and statutory authorities to ensure that company complies with all relevant regulations (including VAT, PAYE and Corporation income tax)
- Driving automation and cost efficiency in all areas.
- Accurate recording and reporting of financial results
- Use system tools to provide relevant and timely commercial information to the business. Use this information to provide early warning of any potential issues and advise on recommended actions
- Assess accounting issues relating to new products and services (including revenue recognition) and ensure that policies and systems are designed accordingly
- Manage Partner bank relationships for optimal value.
- Lead and ensure a clean 3-way reconciliation at all times across all accounts
- Develop tools to monitor and ensure timely settlement/ payment of all products delivered to customers
- Monitor and ensure all prepaid accounts are ready for operational activity – monitor the accounts and top-up accordingly.
- Liaising with warehouse representative to reconcile operational transactions in the warehouse
- Handle the day-to-day management/development of all other support staff
- Preparation of Financial report
- Payroll management
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting and or Banking and Finance with 5 years’ experience is required.
- Must be able to use basic accounting software (Quick books, SAP, Tally)
- Qualified accountant with strong academic background
- Conversant with topical and relevant technical accounting issues
- Good communicator in English, both written and oral, with the ability to influence peers and more senior management
- Strong knowledge of local business regulations (tax, statutory returns etc.)
- Ability to work independently and good self-organizer
- Team management skills and history of having coached team members to achieve the organizational aims
- Confident with IT systems and working with data in an efficient way
- Understanding of mobile payments or other Fin-tech products is desirable
- Salary commensurate with level of experience
- Must be able to drive and possess a valid driving license
- Creating and altering construction sketches.
- Ongoing drawing focused collaboration with project managers and design consultants.
- Management and organization of all Emergent CAD drawings.
- Printing of CAD drawings in various formats and packages, and delivering them to the correct contact in a timely manner.
- Creating accurate CAD drawings from hand sketches, verbal instructions, and site visits.
- Thinking creatively and critically to support the project team in the design process, to create sketches and drawings that work.
- Creating and continually updating project drawings lists.
- Seeking clarity and understanding from engineers and project managers when you are not 100% certain of something.
- Professional certification recommended.
- Minimum of 3years experience in a CAD Operator role.
- Outstanding fluency and skill within the AutoCAD program.
- Mechanical Engineering experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills; listening, comprehension, and feedback.
- Must be a Ghanaian
- Prepares variety of dishes daily as and when required
- Cleans kitchen
- Clean plates and cook wares
- Buy food stuffs from market and preserve them appropriately
- Willing to work during weekends and holidays
- 3 years proven cook experience in an organization or restaurant
- Thorough knowledge of Ghanaian dishes
- At least diploma in catering
- Creating brand visibility/ protecting company image
- Implementing customer service strategy together with scheme managers
- Achieving High level customer satisfaction
- Quick turnaround in complaint handling/reduced complaints
- 100% client retention/ 10% growth year on year
- Bearing the highest responsibility for certification decisions in Ghana, Nigeria, and Liberia. Managing in-country staff.
- Ensuring timely issuance of certificates and maintaining active correspondence with clients. Managing the audit calendar in conjunction with the Quality Controller.
- Performing technical oversight roles including: contracts and sublicense agreements management, client register management and monitoring timeliness of submission of reports.
- Taking a lead role in marketing and business development
- Ensuring strict adherence to the Quality Manual, internal standard operating procedures and statutory and legal requirements.
- Leading the planning process for external audits.
- Preparing annual budgets, submitting monthly management accounts and annual final accounts to the CFO.
- Engage in marketing and business development within his region
- Assist the regional office in debt collection and credit management
- Keeping tabs on the competition, and collecting timely intelligence.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or Agribusiness.
- Member of a professional association.
- At least 5-7 years post-qualification experience. Working knowledge of Agriculture desired.
- Great communicator with the ability to be completely straight and clear; even black and white when called for. S/he should have great interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable ability to think independently and create innovative solutions to problems.
- Attentive to detail and confident with IT.
- Demonstrate very high degree of responsibility and self-motivation
- Target driven and dynamic.
Overview:We are urgently recruiting for two companies. One is a construction company in Northern Ghana, working on the construction of 7 bridges and 20km road. The other is a new company setting up in Accra. The new company is recruiting from CEO to driver. Scroll down and find the vacancy you are interested in, then click on it for details and apply.
Bridges Project – Northern Ghana
The second part of recruitment for the 7 Bridges and 20km Roads Project, in three different localities in the Northern regions of Ghana has started. Location: The project sites are Bawku (Kulungugu), Garu, Doninga (Sandema), Sissili, Ambalara, Kulun and other locations, all in northern Ghana. Project Duration: 2 years.
The VacanciesTrained Welder Certified and Trained Welder Wheel/Pay Loader Rigger Rebar Foreman - 5 Concrete Foreman - 5 Earthworks Foreman - 2 Materials Engineer Quantity Surveyor Ass. Quantity Surveyor QA/QC Personnel Site Engineer Concrete Batching Plant Operator Mobile Concrete Pump Operator Bulldozer Operator Backhoe loader Operator Steel Fixers - 20 50T Crawler Crane Operator 50T Mobile Crane Operator Roller Operator Nurse (Male) Cleaner
New Company in Accra, GhanaWe are also recruiting for a new international company setting up in Accra Ghana. Chief Executive Officer Finance Manager IT Manager Marketing Manager Commercial Manager Head, Legal & Human Resources Operations Manager Head of Customer Care Accountant Treasurer Digital Marketing Specialist Copy-writing Specialist Technical Specialist Marketing Assistant Customer Care Officer Secretary Admin Assistant Driver Cleaner
- Create schedules and delegate tasks to the labor force.
- Ensure all direct labouring control work to safe working procedures and systems
- Provide job cards to the team on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all jobs are being carried out according to project protocols.
- Monitor the use of materials and care of equipment and plant to minimize waste and damage
- Monitor schedules to ensure time efficiency and work orders accuracy.
- Ensure that all mechanical duties are carried out under the specifications.
- Supervise workers in testing project modules.
- Manage problems and inconsistencies in work processes.
- Certificate /Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience in workshop supervision plus experience in machining plus a sound knowledge of gearboxes and pumps.
- Prior experience in a road construction project
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Demonstrate and sell products in a confident manner
- Be part of a team and enjoy sales-related competition
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Develop expert product knowledge
- Experience in the beauty industry is a plus!
- Must be confident and approachable
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about luxury brands, beauty and cosmetics
- Immaculate grooming and presentation standards
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors.
- Degree in Architecture/Civil Design
- 3 years’ experience in civil construction contracts, with experience in architectural finishes of office buildings – exterior cladding, curtain walling, interior cladding, false floors and ceilings, washroom fittings, accessories, etc.
- Good computer skills and proficiency in autoCAD
- Review and observe current teaching methods and learning materials as needed for areas of improvement and to ensure they meet the current local, state and federal requirements.
- Work with teachers and necessary staff to establish and uphold curriculum, school mission statement/culture and performance goals and standards.
- Good Knowledge Of British early years curriculum and Montessori method of early childhood
- Meet with parents and work with teachers during scheduled conferences to review school policies, educational activities/events and student performance while offering information on upcoming changes to curriculum, programs and the like.
- Approve job postings, hire, interview and onboard new teachers and additional staff members as they join the team.
- Bachelors degree
- Certification in educational leadership
- At least two years of experience as a school administrator
- Former teaching experience
- Knowledge of the most current educational computer software and programs
- Good Knowledge Of British early years curriculum and Montessori method Of early childhood
- To provide the children with an engaging and conducive environment
- Able to work flexible hours, supporting the planning and implementation Of activities With individual And groups Of Children
- To work In A multinational Setting and promote the inclusion of all children
- To be responsible for the planning, development and effective delivery of the early years foundation stage in order to meet all learning interests and needs of the children., extending them where necessary.
- To contribute to the review and further development of the early years foundation stage with other practitioners
- Minimum of diploma
- NNTC certificate desired
- 3 years of teaching in a Montessori-styled or international school
- Able to produce and maintain excellent results
- Loving and affable
JOBS PORTAL GHANA
Ghana Jobs: looking for latest jobs on Ghanaweb’s jobs portal in Ghana? Find the latest jobs from Jobs Portal Ghana here now.
TONATON JOBS – GHANA
Looking for latest jobs from tonaton.com? Do you want the latest job vacancies from Tonaton? Check here for the latest now.
BUSINESS GHANA JOBS
Business Ghana is one of the oldest websites in Ghana. A lot of reputable and old companies list their jobs on businessghana.com jobs section. Get the latest jobs from businessghana.com now!
JOBBERMAN GHANA JOBS
Looking for latest job listings from Jobberman Ghana website? Get the latest jobs in Ghana from jobberman.com.gh and other top sources.
GHANA CURRENT JOBS
Looking for latest jobs from ghanacurrentjobs.com? Find the current jobs from Ghana Current jobs website now.