JOBS IN GHANA | JOB VACANCIES IN GHANA TODAY
Jobs in Ghana? If you are seriously looking for latest jobs in Ghana then xycareers.com is your best website. We have latest job listings from all sectors of Ghana. Our premium job placement service will help you jump start your job search. Browse latest job vacancies.
- Prepares variety of dishes daily as and when required
- Cleans kitchen
- Clean plates and cook wares
- Buy food stuffs from market and preserve them appropriately
- Willing to work during weekends and holidays
- 3 years proven cook experience in an organization or restaurant
- Thorough knowledge of Ghanaian dishes
- At least diploma in catering
- Minimum 5-10 years experience consistently teaching children/kids.
- The individual must be matured between 30-50 years old, responsible, love children, have a passion for education and have very good leadership skills.
- Preferably had previous experience in International school settings. Attention to detail, very creative and ability to make a difference in the standards of education.
- The individual may be asked to teach or supervise preschool teachers
- Generally, someone with hand-on experience
- Petty cash handling
- Withholding tax
- Ability to work with less supervision
- Highly organized person
- Great attitude, accommodating temperament
- Ability to support the team
- Female between 24 to 28 years
- Loves to Sell
- Excellent Communicator
- Entrepreneur Spirited
- Team Player
- Minimum of HND or First Degree
- Must have completed National Service
- Proven Record of Sales and Customer Service
- Support the Team Doctor with Patient Care
- Lead, Manage and Educate Practice Members
- Promote and Project Wellness, Chiropractic and the C.W.C brand
- Perform consultation, physical exams,reports, scans and re-scans for patients
- Perform Neck and Shoulder Massage
- Secure, Organize and Perform Presentations
- Assist with workshops, vitality rallies, health fairs and exhibitions
- Sales Administration
- Logistics Goods Inward/Outbound
- QHSE Responsibilities
- Prepare sales and rental quotations and follow up, including maintaining master quotation log
- Process sales orders, including entry and maintenance in Pronto
- Send order confirmation to customers for sales and new hire orders
- Prepare picking slips
- Re-bill customers for freight recovery
- Invoice lost rental items as recommended by Rental Coordinator
- Ensure timely dispatch of sales & rental orders
- Prepare customs documents
- Confirm customer requirements prior to dispatch
- Oversee and coordinate imports and export inspections & custom release
- Be fully conversant with destination country’s import requirements, BIVAC and other legalities
- Ensure exports and imports comply with IATA requirements and regulations
- Maintain incoming and outgoing logistics log with current consignment status until confirmation collected by customer
- Communicate status of shipments to customers and Rental Coordinator
- Regularly inspect customs warehouses for company's equipment
- High school graduate Grade 12 / Equivalent
- Diploma / Certificate in Logistics
- Technical Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Computer literacy in the related Business Systems, MS Office, Excel & Word etc.
- Experience with cross border logistics & procedures
- Theoretical and practical skills with experience in down hole surveying
- Leadership experience
- Behavioural Competencies
- Good written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good reconciliation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to use initiative to facilitate own personal growth
- Ability to follow instructions & complete set tasks
- Proactively strive towards perfection
- Responsible for daily administrative tasks (Preparing reports, sending mails, preparing letters for dispatch etc)
- Carry out general correspondences
- Client database management
- Maintain proper records of and documents
- Schedule appointments and maintain the company’s calendar
- Any other official duties that will be assigned.
- A minimum of HND/Diploma
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment (printers and fax machines)
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Execute the financial strategy of the company
- Manage financial controls and accounting procedures
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company
- Provide advice on how to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner
- Propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained
- Support the CEO with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans
- Maintain speed and accuracy of billings and client payments
- Coordinate and produce all tax documentation as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (MBA preferred)
- Professional accounting designation (CA, CMA or CPA)
- 10+ years experience in a senior financial managerial position
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and Microsoft Dynamics SL financial reporting software
- Exceptional communication skills
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, e.t.c.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute)
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Search legal records, survey records, and land titles in order to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
- Coordinate findings with the engineers, clients, and others concerned with the projects.
- Adjust surveying instruments in order to maintain their accuracy.
- Establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
- Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas,
- Develop criteria for survey methods and procedures.
- Determine specifications for photographic equipment to be used for aerial photography
- Degree in Civil Engineering and advanced certifications in Land Surveying.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the same role with roads and highways Company.
- Awareness of surveying technologies like (digital mapping, GBS, laser measuring system and CAD programs),
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales growth
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a sales role
- Must live in and around East Legon or Madina
- Customer Service Skills: The customer is always right. You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about a product's different features, and answer any questions they might have.
- Flexibility: You might have to work long hours, nights or weekends.
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
We are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven individual, with a clear passion (and resourcefulness) for growing strategic partnerships and sales. The Business Account Executive will own the vertical for Ghana and will be responsible for developing the full strategy in their assigned vertical.Responsibilities:
- Drive partnerships and sales for Business platform, services, and solutions to target prospect companies through strategic conversations at all levels within these organizations
- Prepare a go-to market plan and sales strategy; prospect potential clients and conduct rigorous follow-ups to close deals
- Implement and launch Business with clients and ensure strong and consistent ridership
- Conduct needs analysis to uncover cross-selling opportunities
- Hit quarterly and annual revenue targets (quota carrying role)
- Plan and execute sales strategy and provide consistent and accurate forward-looking analysis
- Probe for objections, remove obstacles, and eliminate barriers to gain commitment
- Maintain the customer relationship and grow the business
- Work with customers (new and prospective) to pilot new feature roll outs
- Participate in periodic team reviews and updates on business progress, best practice sharing etc.
- Create documents like process playbooks, performance trackers etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of new business development, consulting, or technology sales experience
- Sincere, meticulous, adaptable, and dedicated team-player who gets energy from building businesses
- You're a self-starter and take initiative to seize opportunities: The Business team is evolving every day and requires highly motivated independent individual who will be responsible for all aspects of business in their market
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize selling activities and follow through in a timely fashion
- Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value
- Proficiency with Sales force a plus
- Creating brand visibility/ protecting company image
- Implementing customer service strategy together with scheme managers
- Achieving High level customer satisfaction
- Quick turnaround in complaint handling/reduced complaints
- 100% client retention/ 10% growth year on year
- Bearing the highest responsibility for certification decisions in Ghana, Nigeria, and Liberia. Managing in-country staff.
- Ensuring timely issuance of certificates and maintaining active correspondence with clients. Managing the audit calendar in conjunction with the Quality Controller.
- Performing technical oversight roles including: contracts and sublicense agreements management, client register management and monitoring timeliness of submission of reports.
- Taking a lead role in marketing and business development
- Ensuring strict adherence to the Quality Manual, internal standard operating procedures and statutory and legal requirements.
- Leading the planning process for external audits.
- Preparing annual budgets, submitting monthly management accounts and annual final accounts to the CFO.
- Engage in marketing and business development within his region
- Assist the regional office in debt collection and credit management
- Keeping tabs on the competition, and collecting timely intelligence.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or Agribusiness.
- Member of a professional association.
- At least 5-7 years post-qualification experience. Working knowledge of Agriculture desired.
- Great communicator with the ability to be completely straight and clear; even black and white when called for. S/he should have great interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable ability to think independently and create innovative solutions to problems.
- Attentive to detail and confident with IT.
- Demonstrate very high degree of responsibility and self-motivation
- Target driven and dynamic.
- Deliver 5-star, in-person support to our driver-partners.
- Walk driver-partners through the on-boarding process and all of the tools they need to be successful on our platform.
- Help existing driver-partners troubleshoot any issues they experience.
- Help brand the company name and get driver-partners excited to be on the road.
- Stay on top of new company policies, procedures, and programs that affect driver-partners.
- Work with the Driver Operations team to make our support processes even better.
- Assist with events and promotions as needed (occasionally off-site, during off-hours or weekends).
- Should be willing to assist in other duties when called upon
- A combination of retail, sales, client-facing, and/or customer service experience.
- Extremely strong communicative ability in both written and spoken form.
- Outstanding communicator, with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities.
- Well-organised and able to simultaneously manage and report on multiple projects.
- Initiative and problem-solving ability when challenges are encountered in performing your tasks.
- A university education or equivalent with 1-3 years’ work experience is desired for this position.
- Be good with Excel and power point, as well as report writing and presentation.
- Must be resident in Kumasi
Overview:We are urgently recruiting for two companies. One is a construction company in Northern Ghana, working on the construction of 7 bridges and 20km road. The other is a new company setting up in Accra. The new company is recruiting from CEO to driver. Scroll down and find the vacancy you are interested in, then click on it for details and apply.
Bridges Project – Northern Ghana
The second part of recruitment for the 7 Bridges and 20km Roads Project, in three different localities in the Northern regions of Ghana has started. Location: The project sites are Bawku (Kulungugu), Garu, Doninga (Sandema), Sissili, Ambalara, Kulun and other locations, all in northern Ghana. Project Duration: 2 years.
The VacanciesTrained Welder Certified and Trained Welder Wheel/Pay Loader Rigger Rebar Foreman - 5 Concrete Foreman - 5 Earthworks Foreman - 2 Materials Engineer Quantity Surveyor Ass. Quantity Surveyor QA/QC Personnel Site Engineer Concrete Batching Plant Operator Mobile Concrete Pump Operator Bulldozer Operator Backhoe loader Operator Steel Fixers - 20 50T Crawler Crane Operator 50T Mobile Crane Operator Roller Operator Nurse (Male) Cleaner
New Company in Accra, GhanaWe are also recruiting for a new international company setting up in Accra Ghana. Chief Executive Officer Finance Manager IT Manager Marketing Manager Commercial Manager Head, Legal & Human Resources Operations Manager Head of Customer Care Accountant Treasurer Digital Marketing Specialist Copy-writing Specialist Technical Specialist Marketing Assistant Customer Care Officer Secretary Admin Assistant Driver Cleaner
- Create schedules and delegate tasks to the labor force.
- Ensure all direct labouring control work to safe working procedures and systems
- Provide job cards to the team on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all jobs are being carried out according to project protocols.
- Monitor the use of materials and care of equipment and plant to minimize waste and damage
- Monitor schedules to ensure time efficiency and work orders accuracy.
- Ensure that all mechanical duties are carried out under the specifications.
- Supervise workers in testing project modules.
- Manage problems and inconsistencies in work processes.
- Certificate /Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience in workshop supervision plus experience in machining plus a sound knowledge of gearboxes and pumps.
- Prior experience in a road construction project
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Demonstrate and sell products in a confident manner
- Be part of a team and enjoy sales-related competition
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Develop expert product knowledge
- Experience in the beauty industry is a plus!
- Must be confident and approachable
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about luxury brands, beauty and cosmetics
- Immaculate grooming and presentation standards
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors.
- Degree in Architecture/Civil Design
- 3 years’ experience in civil construction contracts, with experience in architectural finishes of office buildings – exterior cladding, curtain walling, interior cladding, false floors and ceilings, washroom fittings, accessories, etc.
- Good computer skills and proficiency in autoCAD
- Review and observe current teaching methods and learning materials as needed for areas of improvement and to ensure they meet the current local, state and federal requirements.
- Work with teachers and necessary staff to establish and uphold curriculum, school mission statement/culture and performance goals and standards.
- Good Knowledge Of British early years curriculum and Montessori method of early childhood
- Meet with parents and work with teachers during scheduled conferences to review school policies, educational activities/events and student performance while offering information on upcoming changes to curriculum, programs and the like.
- Approve job postings, hire, interview and onboard new teachers and additional staff members as they join the team.
- Bachelors degree
- Certification in educational leadership
- At least two years of experience as a school administrator
- Former teaching experience
- Knowledge of the most current educational computer software and programs
JOBS PORTAL GHANA
Ghana Jobs: looking for latest jobs on Ghanaweb’s jobs portal in Ghana? Find the latest jobs from Jobs Portal Ghana here now.
TONATON JOBS – GHANA
Looking for latest jobs from tonaton.com? Do you want the latest job vacancies from Tonaton? Check here for the latest now.
BUSINESS GHANA JOBS
Business Ghana is one of the oldest websites in Ghana. A lot of reputable and old companies list their jobs on businessghana.com jobs section. Get the latest jobs from businessghana.com now!
JOBBERMAN GHANA JOBS
Looking for latest job listings from Jobberman Ghana website? Get the latest jobs in Ghana from jobberman.com.gh and other top sources.
GHANA CURRENT JOBS
Looking for latest jobs from ghanacurrentjobs.com? Find the current jobs from Ghana Current jobs website now.