JOBS IN GHANA | JOB VACANCIES IN GHANA TODAY
If you are seriously looking for latest jobs in Ghana then xycareers.com is your best website. We have latest job listings from all sectors of Ghana. Our premium job placement service will help you jump start your job search. Browse latest job vacancies.
- Overseeing and coordinating the core functions of the hotel, i.e. front desk, housekeeping, kitchen & bar, conferencing and events.
- Recruiting and managing staff
- Finance – managing the budget, maintaining statistical and financial records
- Marketing and promotion, including through social media
- Ensuring proper maintenance and compliance with health, safety and licensing regulations
- Degree in Hospitality Management
- Prior experience in a similar field
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Demonstrate and sell products in a confident manner
- Be part of a team and enjoy sales-related competition
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Develop expert product knowledge
- Experience in the beauty industry is a plus!
- Must be confident and approachable
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about luxury brands, beauty and cosmetics
- Immaculate grooming and presentation standards
- 1-5 years of experience translating or editing documents
- An understanding of trade and/or negotiation terminology is helpful.
- Excellent written and oral skills in Chinese and English.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and Google Translation tools.
- Excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to write clear, concise user-interface text for products.
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and responsible.
- Five years’ proven track record with industrial technical service
- Solid documented engineering background
- Excellent customer skills
- Excellent team leadership skills
- Fluent English (written & spoken)
- Technical experience with digital production presses is an advantage
- Bookkeeper / Accountant
- Chemist Chiropractor
- Commercial Industrial Designers
- Company Trainer
- Environmental Scientists
- Fashion Designer
- Flight Attendant
- Graphic Designer
- Insurance Agent
- Interior Designer
- Landscape Architect
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Property Manager
- Quantity Surveyor
- Real Estate Agent
- Relationship therapist
- Social Worker
- System Administrator
- Web builder
- Writer Editor
We would be interested in having a discussion with you about any of these opportunities. Please do not hesitate to contact us via the details provided below.
If you would like to go ahead and partner up with us, please read about our services here https://www.boameooo.com/about-quotations/Register at https://www.boameooo.com/user/create/
We will contact you after registration to finalize the partnership agreement.
- Typing of Documents
- Designing of Logos and Editing
- Receiving Customers
- Scanning, Binding, Lamination
- Diploma required
- 3-5 years prior experience in a related field
- Must be able to use Photoshop, Corel Draw and Office Suit applications
We are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven individual, with a clear passion (and resourcefulness) for growing strategic partnerships and sales. The Business Account Executive will own the vertical for Ghana and will be responsible for developing the full strategy in their assigned vertical.Responsibilities:
- Drive partnerships and sales for Business platform, services, and solutions to target prospect companies through strategic conversations at all levels within these organizations
- Prepare a go-to market plan and sales strategy; prospect potential clients and conduct rigorous follow-ups to close deals
- Implement and launch Business with clients and ensure strong and consistent ridership
- Conduct needs analysis to uncover cross-selling opportunities
- Hit quarterly and annual revenue targets (quota carrying role)
- Plan and execute sales strategy and provide consistent and accurate forward-looking analysis
- Probe for objections, remove obstacles, and eliminate barriers to gain commitment
- Maintain the customer relationship and grow the business
- Work with customers (new and prospective) to pilot new feature roll outs
- Participate in periodic team reviews and updates on business progress, best practice sharing etc.
- Create documents like process playbooks, performance trackers etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of new business development, consulting, or technology sales experience
- Sincere, meticulous, adaptable, and dedicated team-player who gets energy from building businesses
- You're a self-starter and take initiative to seize opportunities: The Business team is evolving every day and requires highly motivated independent individual who will be responsible for all aspects of business in their market
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize selling activities and follow through in a timely fashion
- Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value
- Proficiency with Sales force a plus
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors.
- Degree in Architecture/Civil Design
- 3 years’ experience in civil construction contracts, with experience in architectural finishes of office buildings – exterior cladding, curtain walling, interior cladding, false floors and ceilings, washroom fittings, accessories, etc.
- Good computer skills and proficiency in autoCAD
- Review and observe current teaching methods and learning materials as needed for areas of improvement and to ensure they meet the current local, state and federal requirements.
- Work with teachers and necessary staff to establish and uphold curriculum, school mission statement/culture and performance goals and standards.
- Good Knowledge Of British early years curriculum and Montessori method of early childhood
- Meet with parents and work with teachers during scheduled conferences to review school policies, educational activities/events and student performance while offering information on upcoming changes to curriculum, programs and the like.
- Approve job postings, hire, interview and onboard new teachers and additional staff members as they join the team.
- Bachelors degree
- Certification in educational leadership
- At least two years of experience as a school administrator
- Former teaching experience
- Knowledge of the most current educational computer software and programs
- Good Knowledge Of British early years curriculum and Montessori method Of early childhood
- To provide the children with an engaging and conducive environment
- Able to work flexible hours, supporting the planning and implementation Of activities With individual And groups Of Children
- To work In A multinational Setting and promote the inclusion of all children
- To be responsible for the planning, development and effective delivery of the early years foundation stage in order to meet all learning interests and needs of the children., extending them where necessary.
- To contribute to the review and further development of the early years foundation stage with other practitioners
- Minimum of diploma
- NNTC certificate desired
- 3 years of teaching in a Montessori-styled or international school
- Able to produce and maintain excellent results
- Loving and affable
- Inform the development of business plans with the provision of cost and impairment forecasts and a balanced judgement on the external environment
- Communicate the strategic intent and collective agenda for the Function
- Maintain and develop the Function’s risk capabilities, and skills to meet ongoing business needs and plans
- Supervise all processes where a member of the Function is the identified first line process owner
- Ensure effective management of the operational risks within the Function and compliance with applicable internal policies, and external laws and regulations
- Continuously improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the Function’s risk management processes
- Uphold and reinforce the independence of the Function from those whose primary responsibility is to maximise short-term revenues and profits
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of the Function’s peopleLead through example and build the appropriate culture and values within the business and across the wider organisation
- Ensuring that the quality of Group Mandates, Business Credit Applications (BCAs) and other credit submissions meets Group standards, particularly with regards to the completeness and depth of risk analysis.
- Approving breaches of Local Portfolio Standards, to the extent permitted by the Credit Policy.
- Formulating and obtaining approval of Portfolio Standards which is supportive (from credit risk perspective) of the business strategy of various segments
- Ensuring credit related issues be timely raised to Senior Credit Officer with all necessary suggestions for rectifications
- Assisting Senior Credit Officer on timely submission of portfolio reviews and ensure accuracy of the credit portfolio data as and when required. Ensure EAR process is adhered to and take an active part in the monthly EAR discussions. Assisting relationship managers in identification and managing up or out of accounts exhibiting signs of deterioration and assist Group Special Assets Management, where appropriate, in managing accounts to maximise recoveries and minimise losses.
- Ensure compliance to the Operational Risk framework including the effective application of risk toolkit (self-assessments, KRIs, KCSs, etc) and reporting.
- Initiate or assist stress tests as required by internal and external factors and review results and assess their implications
- Uphold the integrity of risk/return decisions, by challenging business to demonstrate that risk origination and control decisions are properly informed and consistent with strategy
- Direct appropriate response to material events or other risk issues that come to the SCO's attention
- Exercise risk control responsibility for Credit Risk, Corporate, Institutional and Commercial, Banking
- Ensure that material risk exposures and related issues are reported to Senior Credit Officer and/or Function as appropriate
- Maintain a good understanding of the requirements of key external stakeholders in respect of risk management and ensure these are well understood internally
- Actively participate in key committees or forums
- Ensure first line process owners understand and accept their risk management responsibilities
- Maintain an open and cooperative relationship in dealings with regulators (if applicable)
- Provide a reference point on credit systems for collating and passing on to Group Technology and Operations problems and proposed enhancements.
- Increasing working profits through effective management of the loan asset portfolio in order to help develop the franchise in a sustainable way and minimise provisions.
- Maximizing Economic Revenue through effective management of the risk/reward relationships.
- Maintaining credit quality and standards of professionalism for the risk function.
- Ensure effective implementation of Group Policies / Circulars / Procedures.
- Undertake regular customer visits to better understand the business environment
- A university degree in Finance, Accounting or related field. A Masters degree and professional qualifications in accounting and/or finance will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 years of Corporate banking experience, with a demonstrable experience in management of corporate credit risk management
What You Will Do
- The main duty of the applicant is to be able to convince restaurants and dispatch riders to sign up.
What we can offer you
- Commission to be paid to applicant is really substantial
- Degree holder with knowledge in office administration
- Prepares all relevant opportunity documents (RFPs, RFQs, EOI) and tender documentation.
- Write, either through opencontent and research or with subject matter input, the written responses to RFPs, BIDS and tenders to create a more complete proposal
- Clarification of bid conditions and management of the tender preparation
- Ensures that the calculations and cost information contained in all proposals are accurate
- Partnering with Senior Management in the writing and editing of questions and answers and for the assembly of the drafts and final responses.
- Coordinates for final print and distribution deliverable and required exhibits and attachments.
- Update and track local and Africa-wide market opportunities, bids, tenders and EOI
- Keep record of all Tenders submitted + Win/Loss Info
- Diploma or Degree equivalent
- Experience in Tender processes - responding to RFP, EOI, RFQs and BID execution experience
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines concurrently (Project management)
- Ability to work independently
- Trains, supervises, schedules, and assigns duties to Frozen Food Clerks. Changes signs and prices as directed by merchandising.
- Responsible for minimizing out of stock product. Writes frozen food order in the order guide book.
- Keeps frozen food cases stocked with product, cleans department area, restocks items. you May also function as cashier/checker during peak times.
- Provide customer service as currently defined by the employer within the scope of the position and within company policy.
- Speak with customers to resolve problems involving sales, satisfaction with service, or product and other problems related to the operation of the Frozen Food area.
- Replace stock in coolers, freezers, and end displays.
- Unload boards and stack on pallets or six wheel carts. Push pallet jacks or six wheeled carts through store to display areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate should possess a CID background or related.
- Should complete tertiary education level.
- Candidate should live in and around Lapaz, Achimota, Tesano and its environs.
- School management system
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Hospital Management system and other systems.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Meet Sales Target
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals/Target and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- love networking
- enjoy presenting and public speaking
- Good business sense
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Good communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills
- Plenty of initiative
- Candidate should possess HND or Degree.
- Candidate should live in and around Lapaz, Achimota, Tesano and its environs.
- Plan, organize, conduct and control the guarding operations of your zone in accordance with laid down operational policies
- Ensure effectiveness of guarding operations and contractual obligations are being met.
- Deploy the guards as instructed by the operations manager.
- Ensure site and post instructions and procedures are being implemented.
- Maintain necessary liaison with the client contact.
- Spot the security weakness of the assignments and take timely action to resolve it.
- Up gradation of security, keeping in view change in internal factor or security situation.
- Check all emergency equipment installed at the assignment and provided to the guards are in working order.
- Supervising the day to day operations at the assignments sites and ensuring that deployed guards are providing the highest quality and professional security service to its customers.
- Assist the Operation Manager in day to day function by identifying weakness/strength of the operations.
- As applicable to Patrolling (Zone) Supervisors, assists to ensure that all applicable internal company operational, financial, personnel and administrative standards, policies, procedures, instructions and orders are carried out, documented and implemented on a timely basis, updated regularly, monitored, effectively supervised and communicated to all applicable operational staff accordingly.
- Institute suitable corrective measures based on client meetings and feedback.
- Inform clients prior to making any changes in the guarding personnel deployed at posts.
- Make a plan for patrolling supervisor including route charts and timings for checking.
- Assist the Operation Manager to meet company, branch, and individual and team performance targets measured through Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) in Key Result areas.
- Reduce and prevent possibility of loss of profitability at customer sites and Identify opportunities to reduce operating costs
- Claims for overtime are checked to ensure accuracy and justification and kept to an absolute minimum.
- Ensure that the health and safety policies and procedures for all employees is promoted and practiced throughout the Branch and the client sites.
- Applicant should possess a valid driving license.