JOBS IN GHANA | JOB VACANCIES IN GHANA TODAY
Jobs in Ghana? If you are seriously looking for latest jobs in Ghana then xycareers.com is your best website. We have latest job listings from all sectors of Ghana. Our premium job placement service will help you jump start your job search. Browse latest job vacancies.
- Develop anesthesia care plans.
- Obtain informed consent from patients for anesthesia procedures.
- Select, prepare, or use equipment, monitors, supplies, or drugs for the administration of anesthetics.
- Calibrate and test anesthesia equipment; clean anesthesia equipment.
- Perform pre-anesthetic screenings, including physical evaluations and patient interviews, and document results.
- Monitor patient before, during, and after anesthesia and counteract adverse reactions or complications.
- Monitor patient conditions during treatments, procedures, or activities.
- Examine patients to assess general physical condition.
- Examine patient, obtain medical history, and use diagnostic tests to determine risk during surgical, obstetrical, and other medical procedures.
- Coordinate administration of anesthetics with surgeons during operation.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to plan or provide treatment.
- Decide when patients have recovered or stabilized enough to be sent to another room or ward following surgery.
- Administer post-anesthesia medications or fluids to support patients' cardiovascular systems.
- Manage patients' airway or pulmonary status using techniques such as endotracheal intubation, mechanical ventilation, pharmacological support, respiratory therapy, and extubation.
- Monitor patients' responses, including skin colour, pupil dilation, pulse, heart rate, blood pressure, respiration, ventilation, or urine output, using invasive and non-invasive techniques.
- Prepare prescribed solutions and administer local, intravenous, spinal, or other anesthetics following specified methods and procedures.
- Respond to emergency situations by providing airway management, administering emergency fluids or drugs, or using basic or advanced cardiac life support techniques.
- Read current literature and participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in anaesthesia/nursing
- Request anesthesia equipment repairs, adjustments, or safety tests.
- Assist the Shop Manager
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Assist with the sales process by maintaining a fully stocked store
- Minimum of SHS certificate
- The individual has ample basic knowledge of how to use a computer.
- Is teachable and coordinated.
- Must live around East Legon and immediate environs
- Can provide a verifiable guarantor
- Responsible for effectively marketing, promoting and selling company’s insurance products
- Assisting the sales manager to achieve the sales objectives in the province
- Very effective prospecting resulting grand sales close
- To handle complaints and explain policy conditions to clients
- Organizing sales visits
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Degree, HND, DBS, WASSCE or any related discipline with past experience in sales will be an advantage
- At least 1-3 years working experience
- Be a team player, cooperative and flexible with a can do attitude
- Customer Relationship management (good communication skills) Maturity
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Perform various test in the laboratory on soil, concrete, asphalt, aggregates, concrete block, brick, cement, and other construction materials.
- Read and understand specifications and applicable test methods
- Communicate effectively with managers and staff
- Follow directives and standards
- Test to be performed in accordance with the companies training procedures, methods and project specifications
- Assist other departments as necessary
- A technical first degree is required
- Minimum three (3) years working experience in testing of construction materials
- Experience working with concrete and construction materials
- Basic computer skills including basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to read scales, calipers, and perform both basic and complex mathematical calculations with little assistance
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced laboratory environment
- Monitoring and administering the QA/QC Plan or programmed and ensuring incorporated materials on construction projects are in compliance with the plans and specifications.
- Assuring that the work is performed as required by the contract and meets or exceeds the required qualities.
- Assuring the acceptable quality of materials, processes, and workmanship in the project work.
- Assisting Quality Assurance and Quality Control Engineer such as steel reinforcement checking same as in construction drawing.
- Issue materials receiving report for the delivered materials.
- Waterproofing checking underground level and in wet areas in the building.
- Following up the concreting works in a presence of the Engineer or Consultant, slump test and cubes preparation for the compressive test.
- Finishing work checking in a presence of the Engineer or Consultant, block, plaster, painting, tiling, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, ceiling and light fittings.
- Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company’s Health, Safety and Environment Management System requirements.
- Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
- Applicant must have a good technical Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience relevant to the position.
- Qualified persons must be able to measure and read technical drawings.
- Also must be able to work without supervision and meet strict deadlines
- Assist with the preparation of a construction health and safety plan
- Monitor compliance of safety policy and regulations
- Support the enforcement of safety processes, practices and safety management plans
- Assessments and approval of contractor(s) health and safety plans
- Attend regular site, technical and progress meetings
- Facilitate site health and safety meetings
- Identification of the hazards and risks relevant to the construction project through regular coordinated site inspections
- Establish and maintain health and safety communication structures and systems, distribution of health and safety specific documents to sub-contractors
- Minimum diploma is required.
- A certificate in safety management is an advantage.
- 5 years working experience in a construction project
- Communication skills – explaining hazards and means of treatment to consultant and contractor staff
- Skill in maintaining HSSE statistics
- Performs both standardized and specialized tests in the laboratory and field
- Spends majority of the time in the lab, but performs some field work
- Laboratory work includes concrete and construction materials testing
- Field work includes sample collection, non-destructive testing, construction observations and field investigations
- Maintenance of laboratory quality assurance programs and associated accreditation
- Performing routine testing of aggregate samples (quartering samples, running gradations, washes, moistures etc
- Collecting samples
- Entering data into the aggregate quality reporting system
- Record keeping
- Calibrating lab equipment
- Performing routine housekeeping of lab
- Basic understanding of control charts
- A technical first degree is required
- Minimum six (6) years working experience in testing of construction materials
- Experience working with concrete, steel and construction materials
- Basic computer skills including basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Responsible for all stock activities including, receiving deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting transactions and maintaining records.
- Controlling all the storage activities with an accurate monitoring (material in/out) system.
- Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase order and packing lists.
- Generate reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received on a daily basis.
- Reports damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes.
- Maintains files appropriate to the activities of the unit, such as invoices, order number, receiving date, shipping date, etc.
- In charge of the protection and security of the goods up until consumed.
- Monitoring the quantities available on stock with a clear picture of the material delivered (to whom and when).
- Coordinate with subcontractors in order to deliver them the material approved in each Request for Material (which have been approved by the Project Manager Purchasing manager) and prepare the check out voucher following the request.
- Inform immediately when material requested is no more available.
- Minimum HND in Store keeping or procurement
- More than 2 years of relevant experience as a store keeper.
- Must have experience in the construction industry
- Problem solver with a realistic can do attitude.
- Strive to continuously identify new suppliers of construction materials
- Challenge the status quo of existing construction materials and solutions used by the company by offering alternative sourced solutions that are more efficient / sustainable or cheaper
- Protect the company’s requirements, regulatory standards and objectives as a priority when procuring materials.
- As and when required, process orders for the supply of goods and services through to completion, ensuring efficient delivery and quality as set out by production requirements
- Degree in Procurement or Construction related discipline
- Need to have an interest in construction design and construction implementation
- Previous experience in a construction buying/procurement based role is advantageous but is not essential
- Must have strong IT skills and be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word
- Good attention to detail, with an analytical approach and ability to work using your own initiative
- Need to be capable of divergent thinking to allow existing solutions and suppliers to be challenged / reassessed
- Maintain physical and electronic files or other organizational system
- Perform data entry
- Operate office equipment such as photocopiers, fax machines and scanners
- Answer telephones and deliver messages
- Facilitates the process of distributing and collecting timecards of project employees each pay period.
- Review employees work charts, timesheets to ensure that information is properly recorded and the records have the signatures of authorizing officials.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of daily Workforce Reports, and ensure that daily timesheets correlate correctly.
- Assist HR with the processing of new hire employees and the proper documentation of terminations.
- Aids in receiving supplies, mail, and other materials that will be delivered
- Work with vendors
- Take inventory of equipment and supplies
- HND minimum
- Word processing, writing, and communication skills
- Knowledge of software applications,and database management (i.e. Microsoft Office)
- Three (3) years of clerical/administrative assistant experience in a professional office environment
- Customer service and interpersonal skills
- Discretion, good judgment, organizational or management ability, initiative, and the ability to work independently
- Adaptability and versatility
- Experience in the construction sector is an added advantage
- Must have at least 3 years in Graphic Design
- Must have experience in managing Facebook and other social media pages
- Must have some know about how to publicize a brand or service digitally.
- Knowing how to operate the camera will be an added advantage.
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Demonstrate and sell products in a confident manner
- Be part of a team and enjoy sales-related competition
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Develop expert product knowledge
- Experience in the beauty industry is a plus!
- Must be confident and approachable
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about luxury brands, beauty and cosmetics
- Immaculate grooming and presentation standards
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors.
- Degree in Architecture/Civil Design
- 3 years’ experience in civil construction contracts, with experience in architectural finishes of office buildings – exterior cladding, curtain walling, interior cladding, false floors and ceilings, washroom fittings, accessories, etc.
- Good computer skills and proficiency in autoCAD
- Review and observe current teaching methods and learning materials as needed for areas of improvement and to ensure they meet the current local, state and federal requirements.
- Work with teachers and necessary staff to establish and uphold curriculum, school mission statement/culture and performance goals and standards.
- Good Knowledge Of British early years curriculum and Montessori method of early childhood
- Meet with parents and work with teachers during scheduled conferences to review school policies, educational activities/events and student performance while offering information on upcoming changes to curriculum, programs and the like.
- Approve job postings, hire, interview and onboard new teachers and additional staff members as they join the team.
- Bachelors degree
- Certification in educational leadership
- At least two years of experience as a school administrator
- Former teaching experience
- Knowledge of the most current educational computer software and programs
- Good Knowledge Of British early years curriculum and Montessori method Of early childhood
- To provide the children with an engaging and conducive environment
- Able to work flexible hours, supporting the planning and implementation Of activities With individual And groups Of Children
- To work In A multinational Setting and promote the inclusion of all children
- To be responsible for the planning, development and effective delivery of the early years foundation stage in order to meet all learning interests and needs of the children., extending them where necessary.
- To contribute to the review and further development of the early years foundation stage with other practitioners
- Minimum of diploma
- NNTC certificate desired
- 3 years of teaching in a Montessori-styled or international school
- Able to produce and maintain excellent results
- Loving and affable
- Driver License C or B
- 2 years experience
- Should reside in Ashaiman or Tema
- Account Payable Management
- Preparation of bank reconcilation statements
- Remittances to tax authorities
- Assist in audit activities
- Assist with completing of month-end journals
- Assist in cash requisitions, advances, retirements
- Prepare and review expense, invoices and other accounting documents
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a degree in B. Com., Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field Partly qualified - ICA, ACCA, etc.
- Have a minimum of 2 -3 years of experience in handling accounting functions
- CANDIDATE MUST BE RESIDENT IN GHANA
- Must understand tax laws
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications (Microsoft Dynamics 365 will be an added advantage Demand of the Job
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning and organizing
- Strong communication skills
- Problem analysis
- Have a minimum of HND
- Be at least 22 years of age
- Pass an extensive post offer pre-employment background check, including finger printing and a criminal history record check.
- Pass a post offer pre-employment drug test.
- Possess entry-level computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills using appropriate grammar, tone, and pronunciation
- Contacting Customers on Phone to Market Company Products
- Driving to distribute goods to customers
- Researching In Newspapers to apply search for potential customers
- Prospecting for new customers in Accra and other regions.
- Minimum HND Marketing
- Ability to drive a Manual Car is a requirement with a Valid Driving License.
- 2+ years marketing experience
- Successful applicant must be assertive, vocal and have the ability to sell company products on phone.
- This position is designed to coordinate the design and implementation of campaigns at the local and national levels, build capacity of all stakeholders implement campaign interventions facilitate external engagements with key development partners, learning, documentation and ensuring linkages with national strategic objectives and Child Wellbeing reporting requirements.
- Provide leadership for Campaign strategies
- Lead the development and implementation of World Vision International in Ghana campaign on health, EVAC and other technical programmes.
- Review the National Office Strategy and policies to ensure that advocacy and campaign issues are embedded. Work closely with all technical programme Managers to ensure alignment with National Office strategy.
- Ensure that World Vision International in Ghana advocacy and campaign contribute to the achievement of the National Office’s Strategic Objectives.
- Coordinate and ensure synergy in all campaigns in the national office (WASH, Education, economic development and livelihood).
- In liaison with Child Protection and Advocacy Manager, mobilize supporters and develop policy statements that will contribute to the realization of World Vision International in Ghana’s Strategic objectives.
- In consultation with Child Protection and Advocacy (CP&A) Manager build the capability of staff at all levels in integrated advocacy and campaign programming.
- Build capacity of all technical leads to undertake policy analysis and develop policy products for their respective sectors in conjunction with the CP&A Manager.
- Build capacity of children, other vulnerable groups, Community Based Organizations, local government agencies and other service providers to implement campaign interventions.
- Identify and select external organizations for the purposes of external engagement for policy influencing, campaigning, resource acquisition and other relationships of mutual benefit at all levels.
- Participate in networks/coalitions at all levels towards the attainment of World Vision International in Ghana’s strategic objectives for the wellbeing of Most Vulnerable Children.
- Identify and build networks of children from the Area Programs (AP) to National level for the purposes amplifying their voice on issues that affect their wellbeing.
- Work with the Child Protection & Advocacy Manager to explore and engage with inter-agency platforms at AP, sub-national and national level towards building and sustaining overall momentum for national level policy advocacy and campaigns.
- Reporting on all advocacy and campaign outcomes.
- Produce knowledge management materials including child-led advocacy or community change projects, campaign fundraising and WVG image branding.
- Support Design Monitoring and Evaluation Team and Cluster Managers to design, monitor and evaluate advocacy and campaign on health/Education/WASH/Economic development outcomes to generate the needed evidence for policy engagements.
- Educational level required: Degree in Public Policy, Social Science, Governance, Development Studies, public health or relevant discipline.
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree, preferably in public health , Public Policy, Law, Social Work, Development Studies or other related field
- Master’s Degree in Public Policy and Management, public health or Governance is preferred.
- 4- 5 years of experience working in child protection: including child protection program design, implementation and monitoring; staff training and coaching.
- 4-5 years’ experience of developing and managing the implementation of Rights Based approaches.
- Experience of managing micro-macro linkages in working with community groups, networks and government agencies on Rights Based processes.
- Experience of managing empowering partnerships and other relationships.
- Experience of developing proposals and coordinating ideas for managing donor relationships.
- Sound knowledge in global political debates and their impacts on issues regarding water, sanitation and hygiene.
- Experienced in managing research projects and documentation
- Sound knowledge of sectors-WASH, Health/Nutrition, Education, Humanitarian Emergency Affairs,
- Children/Women and their policies in Ghana.
- Proven experience in managing national and international campaigns.
- As a Child focused organization, World Vision is committed to the protection of children and does not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children.
- All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
- World Vision is an equal opportunity employer.
Women are particularly encouraged to applyMore from us: Top Careers in Ghana, Top Career Articles, Job Vacancies in Ghana, No.1 Jobs Portal in Ghana
JOBS PORTAL GHANA
Ghana Jobs: looking for latest jobs on Ghanaweb’s jobs portal in Ghana? Find the latest jobs from Jobs Portal Ghana here now.
TONATON JOBS – GHANA
Looking for latest jobs from tonaton.com? Do you want the latest job vacancies from Tonaton? Check here for the latest now.
BUSINESS GHANA JOBS
Business Ghana is one of the oldest websites in Ghana. A lot of reputable and old companies list their jobs on businessghana.com jobs section. Get the latest jobs from businessghana.com now!
JOBBERMAN GHANA JOBS
Looking for latest job listings from Jobberman Ghana website? Get the latest jobs in Ghana from jobberman.com.gh and other top sources.
GHANA CURRENT JOBS
Looking for latest jobs from ghanacurrentjobs.com? Find the current jobs from Ghana Current jobs website now.