A reputable company seeks the services of a Sales & Marketing Executive.
Role Purpose Statement: To promote products & services to customers in hopes of creating a recognized brand and increasing company revenue.
Reporting to: Head, Sales/Marketing Manager
Coordinates with: Product Manager, General Manager
Profile Scope: A results-driven, pleasing personality, excellent presentation skills, client relationships, high energy level, negotiating/prospecting skills, meeting sales goals, creativity, sales planning, independence, and motivation for sales. Passion to interact with different profiles of people and very good communicator. Thorough understanding of people/organizational profiling and customer/sales management in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business on a monthly basis.
- Identify potential clients, and decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients and continually improve relationship with existing clients to identify selling possibilities and customer needs.
- Perform sales activities and manage major client accounts and negotiate with clients. (cold calling, networking and social media)
- Ensure clients satisfaction, (negotiate or close deals and handle complaints or objections).
- Identify sales opportunities by identifying customer requirements, defining markets, competitor’s shares, strength and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; and by establishing targeted market share.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing Daily information.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Achieve monthly sales target of GHS 5,000 (Five thousand Ghana Cedis).
- Work with the entire team to achieve the overall company goal.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
- Generate marketing qualified leads (MQL) to Sales Qualified Leads (SQL)
- General Collections/Outstanding Rates
- Increase sales growth vs. corporate goal
- Activity per day vs. wins per day
- Deals closed (#) vs. goal
- Average sales cycle
- Average follow-up attempts
- Product performance (list of top performing products/services)
- Responsible for achieving set targets within agreed schedule.
Note: Your job performance will be evaluated quarterly as per the above assigned KPI during an Appraisal.