We are currently recruiting a Country Manager for our client with African certification body in the field of Agriculture.
The Ideal candidate will be tasked to manage operations, develop business, increase profitability, and further to ensure that the company is able to retain the current book of business.
The position holder will also be tasked with recommending to management avenues through which the company can attain greater visibility in the Ghana, Liberia, and Nigeria.
Key Performance Indicators
- Creating brand visibility/ protecting company image
- Implementing customer service strategy together with scheme managers
- Achieving High level customer satisfaction
- Quick turnaround in complaint handling/reduced complaints
- 100% client retention/ 10% growth year on year
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Bearing the highest responsibility for certification decisions in Ghana, Nigeria, and Liberia.
Managing in-country staff.
- Ensuring timely issuance of certificates and maintaining active correspondence with clients.
Managing the audit calendar in conjunction with the Quality Controller.
- Performing technical oversight roles including: contracts and sublicense agreements management, client register management and monitoring timeliness of submission of reports.
- Taking a lead role in marketing and business development
- Ensuring strict adherence to the Quality Manual, internal standard operating procedures and statutory and legal requirements.
- Leading the planning process for external audits.
- Preparing annual budgets, submitting monthly management accounts and annual final accounts to the CFO.
- Engage in marketing and business development within his region
- Assist the regional office in debt collection and credit management
- Keeping tabs on the competition, and collecting timely intelligence.
Minimum Requirements for the Job
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or Agribusiness.
- Member of a professional association.
- At least 5-7 years post-qualification experience. Working knowledge of Agriculture desired.
- Great communicator with the ability to be completely straight and clear; even black and white when called for. S/he should have great interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable ability to think independently and create innovative solutions to problems.
- Attentive to detail and confident with IT.
- Demonstrate very high degree of responsibility and self-motivation
- Target driven and dynamic.
More from us: Jobs portal, Jobs in Ghana, Candidates in Ghana, Current Jobs in Ghana, Top Career Articles