A reputable Organisation is inviting dynamic,versatile and suitably qualified applicants for the position of a Company Secretary.
- The Secretary is required to issue Notices.
- Attend Board and General Meetings
- Draft Minutes of Meetings of directors, Members, Committees, sometimes Management and write correspondence.
- Responsible for keeping statutory books of the Company including share register, Minutes books, register of directors, secretaries, debenture holders among others.
- Signs documents to which the Seal of the Company has been affixed.
- Ensure that all relevant Company laws and regulations are complied with
- Ensure that the Company’s annual financial statements are dispatched to every person entitled to the statements as required by Law.
- Ensure that all statutory forms and returns are duly filed with the Registrar of Companies.
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicant must possess
- A bachelor of Laws(LLB) degree
- Professional law qualification and duly enrolled at the Bar to practices Law in Ghana
- Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience in similar role
More from us: Jobs portal, Jobs in Ghana, Candidates in Ghana, Current Jobs in Ghana, Top Career Articles