Role Summary: In charge of financial recording and book keeping processes of the company.
- Prepare periodic regulatory returns (VAT. PAYE. SSNIT and Excise and custom duties)
- Prepare Receipt Voucher
- Responsible for Petty Cash funds and weekly reports for reimbursement
- Ensure cash advances are monitored and cleared on a timely basis
- Keep records for all money paid out by cash, cheque, and bank transfer.
- Issues monthly statements or reports to management
- Prepare bank reconciliations for bank accounts
- Preparing daily/weekly report of bank balances and outstanding payment
- Manage the project and purchase ledgers
- Assist with the preparation of month end and year end accounts
- Ensure we maintain accurate vat records and to complete the periodic vat return
- Monitor bank balances and cash flow requirements
Complete all other tasks as assigned by line manager and senior management.
More from us: Top Careers in Ghana, Top Career Articles, Job Vacancies in Ghana, No.1 Jobs Portal in Ghana