We are looking for an experienced ESL teacher to join our team. You’ll organize courses for non-native speakers with diverse activities and methods that cover all aspects of English language (speaking, writing, and comprehending).
As a teacher in our school, you’ll create individualized educational plans based on each student’s needs and evaluate their progress through homework and assessments. ESL teacher skills also include building positive relationships with parents and teachers and helping them evaluate student progress.
If you love English and education and have a calm and positive personality, we’d like to meet you.
- Prepare classroom and course materials
- Assign homework and exams
- Grade students’ assessments
- Create individualized plans for students with special requirements (e.g. learning disabilities)
- Research new teaching methods for teaching English as a second language
- Create a supportive and positive classroom environment
- Maintain records of student attendance and grades
- Resolve crises in classroom
- Inform parents about student progress
- Collaborate with educational staff to provide a positive learning experience to students
- Previous experience as an ESL teacher or similar role
- Knowledge of various methods of teaching English to non-native speakers
- Great organizational and communication skills
- A calm and resilient personality
- Ability to handle classroom crises
- ESL or TESOL certification
- Degree in English Language, English Literature or similar field
Similar job titles include:
Source: view article source