If you want to support your education then you should apply for the 2019-2020 DVC Scholarships at Diablo Valley College in the United States.
The program is open to all students who have a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 and going to enrol in at least 6 units at DVC for both the fall 2019 and spring 2020 semesters.
Clarity of Information
A nice option to get a college degree with financial assistance.
User Review( votes)
Officially started in 1949, Diablo Valley College (DVC) is one of the publicly supported two-year community colleges in the Contra Costa Community College District.
Why at Diablo Valley College? DVC is one of the best ways you can accept a four-year college. DVC is not only known as one of the best community colleges in California, but it also leads the state to move to four-year institutions.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019. The application for 2019-2020 will open on October 31, 2019.
- University or Organization: Diablo Valley College (DVC)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: College program
- Award: Multiple $500 to $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: US citizen
- The award can be taken in the United States
Applicants must meet all the following:
- You must be enrolled in at least 6 units at DVC for both the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 semesters and must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- You do not need to wait until you have registered for the Spring 2020 semester to start the application process.
- The additional criteria for each scholarship vary and may include financial need, declaration of a particular major, community service, and/or other requirements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: When applications open on October 31, 2019, DVC students may apply through the online DVC application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to upload an unofficial DVC transcript as part of the application process. Two references and write a 500-word essay are also required to submit.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a certain level of English proficiency to succeed at DVC.
Through donations from alumni, faculty, staff, and friends of DVC, the DVC Foundation offers numerous scholarships range from $500 to $20,000.