Impact Teen Drivers is offering the Create Real Impact Contest to ask young people of 14-22 ages to show how they would talk about the number one killer of teens in America.
The award is open to us students who enrol as full-time students in an accredited educational institution as secondary-middle/high school, trade school, college, or university.
Clarity of Information
Nice offer for US students to win an award for study.
User Review( votes)
The Create Real Impact award provides teens with an opportunity to win an award by sharing creative solutions for preventing reckless and distracted driving.
Impact Teen Drivers is a non-profit organization that educates teens in schools on the dangers of reckless and distracted driving.
- University or Organization: Impact Teen Drivers
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $14000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Several opportunities are available
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The prize can take in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open only the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will available for any study program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the Create Real Impact Scholarship, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Grants are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia or DACA recipients
- Must be between the ages of 14 and 22 years
- Entrants must enrol as full-time students in an accredited educational institution (secondary [middle/high] school, trade school, college, or university).
- Residency, age and current enrollment at an accredited educational institution will be verified and subject to the final decision of eligibility by Impact Teen Drivers.
- All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply – Void where prohibited.
How to Apply
Create Real Impact available twice a year, in the spring and the fall, so save your creative ideas for an entry in the contest.
To Apply: Applicants can apply for one of any given categories. Information how to register & upload your entry is available in the “How to Enter” section of the website.
- Art Entry: Your artwork entry must be a poster, an infographic, or a brochure.
- Video Entry: Be original work – 60 seconds in length or shorter and uploaded to YouTube tagged with Impact Teen Drivers. Include appropriate cast and crew credits and any back-story of the piece in the description.
- Music Entry: Be original work – 90 seconds in length or shorter and uploaded directly on the Create Real Impact website. Include lyrics for the song, any credits, and any back-story of the piece in the description.
- Creative Writing Entry: Any writing is accepted if the focus is on ‘solutions’ or ‘strategies’ to the deadly epidemic of reckless and distracted driving.
Note: Create an original work showcasing your idea for a SOLUTION or STRATEGY to fix the genuine problem of reckless and distracted driving.
- Four (4) Grand Prize Individual Educational Grants of $1500 may be awarded. One per category (video, music, art and creative writing)
- Four (4) Top Online Vote Getter Educational Grants of $500 may be awarded. One (1) per category (video, music, art and creative writing) to the entrant with the most online votes in each category.
- One (1) $1500 Spanish Language Winner Educational Grant will be awarded to one Spanish language entry in the category art or video.
- One (1) Sports Team Grant of $1500 (chosen from video category; open to middle school and high school sports teams only)
- Three (3) Top School Awards of $1000 to the top three high schools with the most entries (a minimum of 25 entries, regardless of category).
The contest opens twice a year in the spring and the fall.
- Spring – April 5, 2019, at 8:59 PM PDT
- Fall – October 5, 2019, at 6:00 PM PST