If you are a high-achieving student with the ambition to change your future, then you will apply for the Chevening Partner Award for Economics at the Queen Mary University of London. The School of Economics & Finance is funding for this MSc Economics scholarships.
Every year QMUL host a large number of scholarships for scholars who come to study at universities all over the UK. The university provides a large number of fully-funded positions for study on their one-year Master’s Courses.
Clarity of Information
Excellent opportunity for students coming from developing countries.
User Review( votes)
Why at the Queen Mary University of London? Queen Mary offers undergraduate, postgraduate taught programmers and postgraduate research degrees across the full disciplinary spectrum – including in subjects that you don’t always find at a Russell Group university.
University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
Course Level: Master
Award: Full tuition fees and living costs
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: One
Nationality: Students from Developing countries
The award can be taken in the UK
Deadline: 5th November 2019
Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma (Myanmar), Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep. of, Congo, Rep. of, Costa Rica, Cote D’ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, North, Korea, South, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, State of, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Lucia, St. Kitts and Nevis, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Falkland Islands, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study a master’s course in the School of Economics & Finance.
Admissible Criteria: These awards are available for students coming from developing countries.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be applying for the opportunity applicants should get admission to any master’s program at Queen Mary.
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible for a Partner Award you must provide the following supporting documentation: Completed application form, Degree transcripts, Referee details, Statement of purpose, Curriculum Vitae (CV)/ Resume, IELTS/TOEFL certificate.
- Admission Requirements: To be in the running for this new position, you should contact their admissions staff to discuss your admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English,
- The awards cover full overseas tuition fees, as well as providing a stipend for living costs, air-fares, and a variety of other expenses.
- Chevening Scholars also benefit from a year-long program of events helping you experience the best of British culture and to make the most of your time in the UK.