London School of Economics and Political Science is providing the Anniversary funding for talented students in the UK.
The grant is open for students who have a desire to undertake a master’s degree programme at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
Clarity of Information
Amazing chance for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1895, London School of Economics and Political Science is a public research university. It offers undergraduate, masters and research level in a wide range of subjects across science, humanities and social sciences.
Why study at the London School of Economics and Political Science? The university offers world-class teaching, and a great place to live, leaving you ready for the global workplace. Apart from this, it also provides aspirant support through a variety of achievements like internships and scholarships.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: London School of Economics and Political Science
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £5000-£25,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any area.
- Admissible Criteria: All applicants are required to fulfil all the criteria given below:
- Candidates need to show their academic excellence in the study
- Priority will be given to students from the UK applying for their first master’s programme and to recent graduates who were eligible for a maintenance grant during their undergraduate studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying this needful award, seekers required to take admission in master’s degree program at this university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to submit the following documents at the time of application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking entrance, you mandatory to check the entry requirement page of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to provide any evidence of their English language proficiency.
The minimum award will be £5,000 and the maximum award will be worth £25,000 which covers tuition fees or living expenses.Source: view article source