The EPSRC Aura Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) in Offshore Wind Energy and the Environment invites applicants for the PhD Positionsat the University of Hull in the UK.
Up to 20 opportunities are available for outstanding UK/EU students who wish to pursue the PhD degree at the university for four years.
Clarity of Information
User Review( votes)
The University of Hull is a highly-ranked public university for research. The institution was established in 1927 as University College Hull. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level programs.
Why at the University of Hull? In this university, students can acquire academic skills and enhancing their talent in their research environment and subsequent career. Here international students and develop a range of desirable skills that are necessary to be part of today’s global workforce.
Application Deadline: March 16, 2020
- University: University of Hull
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: UK/EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU students can apply for the studentship
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD support will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants have received either, a first-class honours degree, or a 2:1 honours degree and a Masters (or the international equivalents) in any of the following, or associated subjects.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants are required to take part in a PhD degree program at the university. Thereafter, applicants should apply through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: For overseas students, we also require an IELTS score of 7.0 with no element below 6.0.
The university will provide UK/EU fees and annual living allowance, for four years (£15,009 in 2020/21).